About the Netherdrakes

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

About the Netherdrakes

Post by Fenz »

To recap the issue: after the maintenance, patch release, and end of season 1, it became apparent that not all teams that were intended to receive their Gladiator title and Armoured Nether Drake did in fact receive them. Instead the rewards seemed to be sent to some teams while others only received lower ranking titles.

At this time it only appears to have affected select realms. Since then we’ve been able to determine that the issue was specifically an error in rewarding teams appropriately. We’re currently in the process of testing a fix, using data recorded from when the realms were brought down for maintenance to determine if this fix will correct the issue.

We're waiting for the fix to be tested before discussing how the issue will be resolved as we simply don't know what the best available course of action we can take is until we have a working solution.

We’ll be providing further updates in this thread as we’re able.

Edit: Since it's apparently not clear that we are looking into all issues regarding the nether drake I'll clarify it here: we are investigating if there are to few or too many nether drakes sent out.
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 0086&sid=1
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

But with a glorious sub 800 arena points total over the last season and having Arena'd only 30-odd fights I do not wish to lose my extremely fast armored netherdrake which I cannot use because I don't have the riding skill.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Ohhh don't take it away from me plx!

It's not even armored (I think - at least not mentioned in item name!) :)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Let everyone keep em imo but give us who fought something else instead.. i mean i did fight kinda hard for it :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

nooooo, they took mine :lol:
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Update??
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: About the Netherdrakes

Post by Lateralus »

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 0525&sid=1

Following the last maintenance, we became aware of the fact that a larger number of players received the Armoured Nether Drake mount award than was intended. We began investigating the cause of this issue immediately, and have now isolated where it occurred.

Tomorrow morning at 05:00 CEST we will be bringing down all realms for approximately three hours in order to resolve the situation.

As a result of this update, we will first remove all Armoured Nether Drake mounts, after which we will resend Armoured Nether Drake mounts to only those players who should have received them.

We apologise for the confusion caused by this issue. It is our intention to preserve the rarity and prestige of the Armoured Nether Drake mount award, and we thank all Arena PVP participants for their understanding.

Update: Titles will be corrected as well.
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

i still have my gladiator title as long as i dont change it :) :) :)
Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Erebus wrote:i still have my gladiator title as long as i dont change it :) :) :)
cheater!!!