Need more Druid powa ? :-)

Chit chat
karharoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Need more Druid powa ? :-)

Post by karharoth »

Hey guys this is Gronig and Karharoth both druids (60lvl) and ex-members from Elitewishers.We would like to join your guild.We are both greeks and 20 years old and wow-addicted :P.We have expierience from MC / Onyxia but not from BWL.Hope for your aswer :D .
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Hey Gronig and Karharoth, nice to see you're interested. Could you post a little bit more about yourself so we know some more about you guys? :)

(BTW, Greek soccer team owned during EK2004, I had a Greek roommate back then and he was pretty excited :))
Jump in!
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Ahahaha, but where are they in the WC qualifying group for Germany?? :P

Why are you no longer in Elitewishers, did they split up?
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

im also a bit curious and wondering if you could spread some light on what the difference is between the elite, death and darkwishers?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
karharoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by karharoth »

So you want to now more about me??Hehe ok here it comes :
Im a 20 years old blonde girl 1.85 m high 60 kg weight with a couple of beutifull tirquise eyes.All natural :).Haha i bet you wish i was.
WtF if i was all that would i play WoW???Think a little :P.
So here is the hard truth :

-Irl : The last 3 years i study Chemistry (not alchemy :P ).I live in heraklion city which is located on Creta the biggest island on Greece.
I listen to the name Kostas (when it profits me and when im not sitting on the PC).I play wow the minimum 3 hours the day (omg get a life).

-I wow : Im a 60 lvl druid resto spec,3 cenarion parts helm,vest/shoulders (damn BoE never drop) Hide of the wild, salamanders scalepants,ring of entropy + epic kodo.Rank 5 on PvP and wanna be stone(d) guard :).I left elitewishers for varius of reasons.One of the main is that they were always late on MC appointments and stayed like 3:00 in the mornig awake to finish the run which i couldnt stand.

-Deathwishers is Elitewishers academy.All ppl who get 60 lvl are promoted to EW which is only 60 lvl guild.Darkwishers were made from EW officers cause they were too many ppl in EW so they can perform 2 raids in MC/Onyxia.Half of the server are Wishers btw (another reason i left).

So thats all guys.I hope to meet you in game so we can know each other better :)

Greetings from Greece, the European Football/basketball/Eurovision champion :PppPP (try a little bit harder you can beat us :D)
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Haha, yeah, 'Euro' champions with a German manager and 'Eurovision'winners with a Swedish singer :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

As if British know what it's like to 'win' something. Oh wait you beat Austria haha, but there were only losers in that match, no winners.

Hello btw, your application reminds me of something Fenz told me to write. Which I will write now. So after I am done and you are online again please read it! Best is to contact one of us ingame though as well.
Last edited by Mol on 11 Oct 2005, 02:43, edited 1 time in total.
Pano
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Pano »

Druids eh? We're swamped in those. Kkthnxbye. :).
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

He means active druids Pano!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Pano
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Pano »

Fenz wrote:He means active druids Pano!
Active? Man, I'm so active all day I don't even have time to play WoW anymore. You could in all modesty state that I'm the most active druid on the server by a mile.

Anyway, despite them not being so active they're welcome to join provided we have a nice beach house and some quality gyros to consume next summer. Imo. What's Greek for "pass me the meat please" btw?
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Pano wrote:Druids eh? We're swamped in those. Kkthnxbye. :).
No loot for you!
Jump in!
Vigz
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Vigz »

Application closed. Locking thread.