Off-topic allowed? (Downloading ROMs)

Chit chat
Eienne
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Eienne »

Barret and Cid I didn't like, but DAMN vincent ruled that game....

Yes I'm an honor whore!
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Well that was what was so good about IX!! You often weren't even in control of Zidane, like when Garnet and Steiner leave to go back to Alexandria etc, so you played with all of em.

I didn't like Vincent cause he was a bit dull, and I didn't like his limit breaks either. I did have Cid in one of my final parties, his limits are brilliant but he wasn't really as cool as Yuffie, Aeris or Red XIII. By the time I had got out of Midgar I had had enough of Tifa and Barrett too :P
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

I just finished installing FF7 on my laptop :P
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

!! PC version?
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Yuffie ftw, she had that attack that hit all opponents for 9999 dmg. :)
Jump in!
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Heh, yeah, her ultimate weapon was by far the best- range and most powerful, with the 4x materia and mime she could do 80,000 damage in one 'Attack' I think, lol. she was a great character too, a bit like Eiko in FFIX
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Have you played Chrono Trigger (Snes) and Chrono Cross (PSX)? Those two were also very cool. Especially Crono Trigger is one of my favorite games of all time.
Jump in!
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

No I never played them, I only ever used to buy pre-Gamecube games in the town where I live, so there was never a great selection :(
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

chrono trigger i played on the snes emulator aswell as a lot of other rpgs that werent released in sweden or even in PAL format

dont know if i completed it though..... after a while it all becomes a bit hazy and as stated earlier you need to take a break because irl and then you rarely come back to it to finish even though its a great game
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Morlog wrote:chrono trigger i played on the snes emulator aswell as a lot of other rpgs that werent released in sweden or even in PAL format
Illegal! I'm wishing I had brought my TV and games with me, my home is too far away from nottingham to get them now, though, and i'm stuck in my room sick too with nothing to do :( So that's why im desperate to find some good roms :P