WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

DvG wrote:Fenz, the mages really saw their dps increased with you new demo spec. Don't know about other casters but for us it was really nice :)
I will probably keep using it in 25m raids but not in 10m raids 8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Altarion wrote:guys, i have started too play lock (lvl57) and i gotta say i just love it, destro atm and alot of pvp but i seem too let ppl get in too close too me and my "rotation" is imo-cof-fear-sb-sf (if poss) rinse and repeat, if i meet a rouge trinket and sf then get away. could you give me some tips since im a dead noob often and btw... shit destro rocks hard :P
Late is the pvp'er atm, tell him, tell him everything!!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Altarion wrote:guys, i have started too play lock (lvl57) and i gotta say i just love it, destro atm and alot of pvp but i seem too let ppl get in too close too me and my "rotation" is imo-cof-fear-sb-sf (if poss) rinse and repeat, if i meet a rouge trinket and sf then get away. could you give me some tips since im a dead noob often and btw... shit destro rocks hard :P
words like rotation shouldnt exist in pvp ^^ it all depends on the moment, id say fear after shadowfury 99% of the time. usually i do like this vs rogue for example

cheap shot (let him have it)
kidney shot (trinket)
shadowfury > fear.. now he will probably use clos (if he does its hard to win without succubus)
if he doesnt just immo / chaos bolt / conflag and maybe a shadowburn or whateva

usually does it for me :)
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Lateralus wrote:
words like rotation shouldnt exist in pvp ^^ it all depends on the moment, id say fear after shadowfury 99% of the time. usually i do like this vs rogue for example

kidney shot (trinket)
shadowfury > fear.. now he will probably use clos (if he does its hard to win without succubus)

too much pve that rotation :D well i play mostly with suc because of the cc i can manage if i meet 2 really flussy players, but the pet is so situational, is there anyway too get low cast time on the pet? do you use incinerate often? i gotta say at this lvl the rouges and dks are really hard too match even if they are 2-3 lvls bellow me. im not really used too being so damn squishy :D well then i have a little more koll på läget, ty Late
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Altarion wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

kidney shot (trinket)

too much pve that rotation :D well i play mostly with suc because of the cc i can manage if i meet 2 really flussy players, but the pet is so situational, is there anyway too get low cast time on the pet? do you use incinerate often? i gotta say at this lvl the rouges and dks are really hard too match even if they are 2-3 lvls bellow me. im not really used too being so damn squishy :D well then i have a little more koll på läget, ty Late
Check my destro spec and read up on my talents in Demonology and youll see what minimizes cast time on pets.

Alltho due to shardcost i almost never change pets, only in arena (from felhunter to voidwalker if getting trained by cleave)

And yes, rogues are hard. Dks, not as much ^^
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Lateralus wrote:
Altarion wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

kidney shot (trinket)

Check my destro spec and read up on my talents in Demonology and youll see what minimizes cast time on pets.

Alltho due to shardcost i almost never change pets, only in arena (from felhunter to voidwalker if getting trained by cleave)

And yes, rogues are hard. Dks, not as much ^^
thats because you are pro and im noob^^ dks at this lvl are insane... if i get all my crap in and not resist i might have a small chance too get 1 down. ty for info, im gonna read up abit and then be master of SF :D
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

I'd say a easy way to handle just rogues is to spec demo!!
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Warlock
Demonology

•Demonic Pact now also Increases your spell damage by 1/2/3/4/5%.
•Decimation now procs from Soul Fire as well.

/dance
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

Fenz wrote:
Warlock
Demonology

•Demonic Pact now also Increases your spell damage by 1/2/3/4/5%.
•Decimation now procs from Soul Fire as well.

/dance
this is great!! when does this change be?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

nice for pve :p
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Check the new demo numbers (theory crafted but still, they are never far off with their calculations):

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t48311-simu ... 3_numbers/
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

as demo.. after sp.. u stack haste or crit?

answer!
Soulintruder
Scout
Scout

Post by Soulintruder »

Haste ofc, since you get 10% crit from tallents?
Also sb has 2,5'' cast and not 2,25'' like inc you basicly need it :D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »