WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

I need this if the thread on forums goes to hell so gonna copy paste it in hear because it ROCKED.. i macroed this:

/target you
/script CastSpellByName("Devour magic");
/script TargetLastEnemy();

And bound it on F1 (sorry wof you are now on F2)

Dispell ftw!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

If you don't want to get spammed with "You can't do that yet." you should check if the cooldown is up or not. It's a very useful macro indeed, I've had it for some time on my hotbar, but I kinda only use the FH in AV, so after a reinstall I didn't bother looking up the macro again. :)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:If you don't want to get spammed with "You can't do that yet." you should check if the cooldown is up or not. It's a very useful macro indeed, I've had it for some time on my hotbar, but I kinda only use the FH in AV, so after a reinstall I didn't bother looking up the macro again. :)
I have a cooldown count and eyes and they served me well so far so i think i will settle for this for a while. Since i respecced i play with felhunter when i pvp, pve except for when im in mt group in mc. And in bwl i sac the void :D
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

I just use the SelfCast addon, all you need to do is hold alt while pressing the spell on your quickbar, and it will cast the spell on you without losing your target at all. I couldn't live without it in PvP, it nearly always makes the difference between life and death as I get up a PW:S just in time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Late wrote:I just use the SelfCast addon, all you need to do is hold alt while pressing the spell on your quickbar, and it will cast the spell on you without losing your target at all. I couldn't live without it in PvP, it nearly always makes the difference between life and death as I get up a PW:S just in time.

Yeah i like this macro as hell. will improve me very much in places like AB :)
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

In AV the Felhunter is extremely good, since if you don't dispel HoJ you'll get zerged within moments. And of course nothing beats silencing wannebe suiciding mages. :)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:In AV the Felhunter is extremely good, since if you don't dispel HoJ you'll get zerged within moments. And of course nothing beats silencing wannebe suiciding mages. :)
yes but same thing for AB and 1v1 i think.. i can easily tank most warrs/rogues w/o any problems.. just dot and drain :D

maybe not best in pve but i wanna get so used to it so i practise with it all the time :D.. very good vs castermobs and healing mobs (hearthglen/tyrs hand)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

At work scouting PvP site and i see im Centurion YAY :D
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Grats you imba lock you :)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote:Grats you imba lock yu :)
thx sexy cowy :D
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

At least the bags are large, I'll definately trade my 16-slot general purpose for a 40-slot shardbag now. :)
Jump in!
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

xen wrote:
At least the bags are large, I'll definately trade my 16-slot general purpose for a 40-slot shardbag now. :)
Najs, 1.9?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Just 40 slots? Oh man that's going to be rough for assembling the MC/BWL raid on time.

:P
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

http://www.sinister-ministry.com/phpBB2 ... .php?t=738

Soul Shard Bags

Tailors now can make soul bags to hold soul shards. The smallest is a 20-slot bag, the recipe for which can be purchased in Gadgetzan. The recipe for a larger bag can be found in Scholomance, and one for an even larger bag can be found in Molten Core. In the main UI, these soul bags will display how many shards they contain. So long as the soul bags have room, any soul shards a warlock creates will automatically go into the bag.

I will NOT run scholo to get that pattern, some of you non exalted nubs must do that if we not get the MC-pattern asap.

* New Spell - Tranquil Air Totem. Creates a totem that reduces the threat caused by nearby party members by 20%.

(think ill try SM/ruin ; )

* Summon Dreadsteed - Mana cost reduced.

* All of the Tier 2 Class Armor sets have been updated with new art.

* Flamewaker Legplates and Sash of Whispered Secrets improved to have the proper stats of an epic item.

Any more goodies i missed?
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Yeahyeah, locks got all the cool stuff again & us mages got the shaft.
Rub it in :)