WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I am probably switching but after they fix the CoA bug. I need to be sure that my dots do maximum damage. What is the chance of a NF proc on the new corruption (need numbers! 8) )

Are you going for maximum stamina now?
Last edited by Fenz on 25 Oct 2005, 10:11, edited 1 time in total.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Nightfall procrate is unchanged. You just need to apply Corruption more often since the duration is shorter (which is the reason some people even dared calling this uberbuff a nerf :shock:).
Jump in!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

CoEx any good now with deathcoil or is it still hard to get melee of you?

Thinking that a DC/CoEx macro might be nice.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Well, I mainly use CoEx vs rogues that don't use Crippling Poison, sometimes vs Shammies in duels (not really relevant), and vs Paladins if I need to kite them around in AB. And of course when you want to stop runners, even mages and druids, since it'll cost most of them more than a split second to remove it. It's a pretty situational spell, so I wouldn't bother writing a macro for it. In most cases, CoA is preferred for the high DPS (esp Amped).
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:Well, I mainly use CoEx vs rogues that don't use Crippling Poison, sometimes vs Shammies in duels (not really relevant), and vs Paladins if I need to kite them around in AB. And of course when you want to stop runners, even mages and druids, since it'll cost most of them more than a split second to remove it. It's a pretty situational spell, so I wouldn't bother writing a macro for it. In most cases, CoA is preferred for the high DPS (esp Amped).
yeah today i noticed the true powers of our dots.. i will have to explain what happened (maybe pointless bragging info but perhaps some fun reading)

I was outside ZG trying to kill some elites and directly after i killed one (my void died) a warrior charged me with like 30/30 hp/mana i feared and dotted agony and corr and ran abit and redotted and drained and he died.. a warlock came a few seconds after he died and chased me.. so i ran and hide. But later when i had regen i putted both my dots on the warlock (he was mounted) and i chased him.. when both dots were gone of him he had 20% hp left.. so dmg indeed. really cool imo :p
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Looks like our level 70 pet has been shown

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ris5vl.jpg
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread. ... post108848
A list of builds in use. Pretty cool to see the large spread in different builds. Our talent tree really allows for a lot of different viable builds (although DP ofc still reigns supreme :)).
Jump in!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Ahahahaha, I was reading the pet names post on the forum where I spotted this one:
Imp:Bizbis
How cool is that? 8)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Hey i just thought of something.. isnt it better to put Drain Soul Rank 1 in the hotbar so we dont waste so much mana on it? I mean were not using it for dmg thats for sure?

Rank 4 >> 290 mana

Rank 1 >> 55 mana

Or will mobs/players just resist it maybe?
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

I've always used rank1, never had problems with it. Another spell to have somewhere on the bar is corruption rank1. It's cheaper to apply than dispel (useful vs pallies, priests), and of course still procs NF. :)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:I've always used rank1, never had problems with it. Another spell to have somewhere on the bar is corruption rank1. It's cheaper to apply than dispel (useful vs pallies, priests), and of course still procs NF. :)
Yes but that one i use for dmg :p.. but maybe in mass pvp it can be good just to dot all and get proc after proc after proc :p
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Oh you should use the highest rank of Corruption in most cases, I agree. I just meant that Corr rank1 also has its uses.
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:Oh you should use the highest rank of Corruption in most cases, I agree. I just meant that Corr rank1 also has its uses.

Ahh if i only had more room for more spells on my interface :)

maybe time to delete the /w fenz U still like the build ooor? Macro `??
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I have been using the rank 1 DS for a while now.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

hahahaha lateralus awesome pet
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv