WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I like it better then ogre rod atm. That is if chance to hit means chance to resist ;)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:I like it better then ogre rod atm. That is if chance to hit means chance to resist ;)
Hehe ok i will stick with theese

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40582 with crappy knife but will get better :p

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40534

AV exalted ftw :p
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Fenz wrote:I like it better then ogre rod atm. That is if chance to hit means chance to resist ;)
It look like a f**king scythe, who cares what the stats on it are! :shock: 8)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:
It look like a f**king scythe, who cares what the stats on it are! :shock: 8)
is it that cool looking? :p
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Well, with it I look like the Grim Reaper. So that's kinda cool yeah. Only instead of killing someone once, I do it four times (maximizing CPs ftw).
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

I just want to update my experience from abit of duelling with my present build affliction 20 / demonology 31

vs mage i had like 70% hp left
vs ud rogue i had like 70% left
vs well eq warrior i had like 30 % left
vs svirre (who i took once) but i didnt beat him.. he is VERY good at duelling so after 3 tries i gave up and i got him to like 20% at most
vs hunters in AB .. win everytime.. dot the hunter as a madman and just take the beating from his pet.. he dies before anyways .. drain as well
vs preists.. havent tried much here but one duel i won easy
vs druid.. dunno there yet.. only met someone i bgs and dont see much problem there
vs paladin > EASE!

so .. i love it. i love it damn much and the best part.. i feel sooo much like a genuin warlock :D:D:D
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

One tip, put curse of weakness (if possible amplified) on their pets. Since they all have the standard 1.0 att speed pets, their damage per hit is relatively low, so in this case a flat reduction is actually useful.
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

STOP THE PRESS!!

Did u just find a use for Curse of Weakness? If so i might consider giving you an award.

Hands down to Xen!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

When fotmftw / vurses was still lvl52 or so I dueled him abit. With Amp CoW on his pet, even with BW active he critted for 1 dmg or so. :P

At 60, I think those 1.0 speed pets hit for 60-80 dmg, so a -34 dmg reduction is quite substantial (with BW it's less of a difference, but that's only 10s).
Jump in!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Hmm, I really really like that Soul Harvester (see signature). :P So much in fact that I'm contemplating to put Spellpower on it, but I'm not quite sure about that. Compared to my old combination (Blade of the New Moon /w SP + Drakestone of the Eagle) I get +1 Sta -9 Int +1 spellhit and (without SP) -32 damage. So even with spellpower not much of a difference (but spellhit "feels" nice).
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote:Hmm, I really really like that Soul Harvester (see signature). :P So much in fact that I'm contemplating to put Spellpower on it, but I'm not quite sure about that. Compared to my old combination (Blade of the New Moon /w SP + Drakestone of the Eagle) I get +1 Sta -9 Int +1 spellhit and (without SP) -32 damage. So even with spellpower not much of a difference (but spellhit "feels" nice).
Sounds like a expensive waste imo but then again i did put spellpower on my +14 shadow dmg knife just so i have something i can look at untill i get my mindflay/azuresong. And that i dont regret because with offhand it gives me like +70 dmg and thats not to shabby :p
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

I always read this thread to help me get to sleep again! works perfectly thanks wl's! :lol:
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Versus wrote:I always read this thread to help me get to sleep again! works perfectly thanks wl's! :lol:
Np i do the same when i want to sleep.. just reading something i dont understand makes me sleepy as well ;)
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

Lateralus wrote:
Versus wrote:I always read this thread to help me get to sleep again! works perfectly thanks wl's! :lol:
Np i do the same when i want to sleep.. just reading something i dont understand makes me sleepy as well ;)
yeah, i heard you have a collector's edition of "the little train that could" on your nightstand
ohhhh, clicky!