WARLOCKS

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote:It's a bit mean to rag on Ghostcrawler.
I mean he gets to be responsible for the shitstorm that previous management (Tom "Kalgan"/"Evocare" Chilton) created.
well i dont care really :)
im just pissed and i just wrote his name cause it was the first that popped onto my head. dont know any others name.

logged in to check hp on my pet today, was exactly the same :<
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

blue wrote:The Felhunter and a couple of other demons should have significantly gained health. If you Felhunter was at 8K yesterday he should be closer to 16K today. The exact number will depend on your gear and talents. We plan on hotfixing the warlock pet health. I don't want to throw around any more numbers because it's going to depend a lot on lock gear and talents. Unfortunately sometimes things work differently between our servers and live. It's a bug and we will get it fixed
Ehh ?
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

sneek wrote:It's a bit mean to rag on Ghostcrawler.
I mean he gets to be responsible for the shitstorm that previous management (Tom "Kalgan"/"Evocare" Chilton) created.
Yeah, I think GC is a community manager, not a real developer.
Ironic though that even when they try to buff warlocks, they manage to fuck it up. :)
(although the buff itself seems very nice)
Jump in!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

xen wrote: (although the buff itself seems very nice)
Yeah, dunno if its enough tho
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Lateralus wrote:
xen wrote: (although the buff itself seems very nice)
Yeah, dunno if its enough tho
Probably not. :)
Jump in!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We understand what caused this bug now. It is a little complicated to explain, and not particularly relevant.

To get the intended result, we are going to hotfix a change to increase the health that all warlock pets gain from the warlock's stamina. Depending on your stamina and talents, you should see all of your pets go up by a few thousand health. As one example, a felhunter with 8000 health should go up to about 14,000 health. Felguards and voidwalkers will have more. Imps and succubi less. Doomguard and infernals will jump by a lot.

This change should go through any minute.
Hope they fix it here today :)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:
We understand what caused this bug now. It is a little complicated to explain, and not particularly relevant.

To get the intended result, we are going to hotfix a change to increase the health that all warlock pets gain from the warlock's stamina. Depending on your stamina and talents, you should see all of your pets go up by a few thousand health. As one example, a felhunter with 8000 health should go up to about 14,000 health. Felguards and voidwalkers will have more. Imps and succubi less. Doomguard and infernals will jump by a lot.

Its fixed, my Felhunter had 17-18k hp (same armor)
My Voidwalker had 28k hp ^^
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Lateralus wrote:
Fenz wrote:

Its fixed, my Felhunter had 17-18k hp (same armor)
My Voidwalker had 28k hp ^^
I am reading reports that the pet health can be different each time you log in. So it's not fixed 100%. My doomguard had around 33k hp yesterday and was hitting for 2k non crits.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Yes shadowbolt scales better reguarding last night fenz-o

:D

#showtooltip >spellname<
/petattack [target=Healing Stream Totem]
/petattack [target=Mana]
/petattack [target=Tremor Totem]
/petattack [target=Grounding Totem]
/Cast >spellname<

^ Works again! YES!!
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Shaman hater!

;-)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sneek wrote:Shaman hater!

;-)
Haha my shaman is 74, whats yours?!

Come back allready!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

:?
Ritual of Summoning on a 2 minutes cooldown
Assuming nothing comes up at the last minute, this should be fixed tomorrow (Tue, Jan 27).
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote::?
Ritual of Summoning on a 2 minutes cooldown
Assuming nothing comes up at the last minute, this should be fixed tomorrow (Tue, Jan 27).
BAD news
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Developer Q&A / Suggestions (Source)
1. are all the locks tree's getting overhauled or just the demon tree?
I am reluctant to use the word "overhaul" because that sets up an expectation for some players that is difficult to meet. We are changing some talents and spells in all 3 trees.

2. like new pets for locks plz?? its been a long time some reg summons maybe switching 41 point to infernal and making fg a reg summon? we have no reg summons for 60 ,70 and 80 we need to keep up with other classes and lets make the game more fun for the people playing years
Additional demons are something we would like to do at some point, but first we want to get all the current demons useful. Hunters have a lot more flexibility in which pet they pick. Locks need certain demons for certain jobs and we're not convinced yet that they are all there (particularly that female one).

3. can we get a perma metamorph with a few nerfs for the QQers or will we have something new ?
We think we have enough instances of characters turning into other forms already.

3. faster dots? or cutting the dot timers down to make it seem like burst damage ?
Adding some on-deamnd burst damage for locks is something we are looking at.

4. maybe enslave demon being perma to kinda customize locks like the hunters ..im not asking to be as uber as hunters pets but we should almost match them since they are pet/burst class and we are pet/dot class
Hunter pets are supposed to be more like life-long companions while warlocks tend to use and discard their demons as necessary. So we aren't really going for that one to one comparison.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/1459517 ... s-plz.html