Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Lock Glyphs

Every player will get a new spell book page to which they can add six glyphs — currently, two major, two lesser, and two minor

Glyph of Banish (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Banish by 5 sec.

Glyph of Conflagrate (Warlock): Reduces tha mana cost of your Conflagrate by 20%.

Glyph of Corruption (Warlock): You Corruption spell has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Shadow Trance state after damaging the opponent.
The Shadow Trance state reduces the casting time of your next Shadow Bolt spell by 100%.

Glyph of Curse of Agony (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Curse of Agony by 4 sec.

Glyph of Death Coil (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Death Coil by 0.5.1 sec.

Glyph of Fear (Warlock): Increases the damage your Fear target can take before the Fear effect is removed by 20%.

Glyph of Felguard (Warlock): Increases your Felguard's physical damage by 20%.

Glyph of Felhunter (Warlock): Increases your Felhunter's spell damage by 20%.

Glyph of Health Funnel (Warlock): Increases the chance you'll resist spell interruption when channeling your Health Funnel spell by 100%.

Glyph of Healthstone (Warlock): You receive 30% more healing from using a healthstone.

Glyph of Howl of Terror (Warlock): Reduces the cooldown on your Howl of Terror spell by (-8) sec.

Glyph of Imp (Warlock): Increases your Imp's spell damage by 20%.

Glyph of Searing Pain (Warlock): Increases the critical strike bonus of your Searing Pain by 20%.

Glyph of Shadow Bolt (Warlock): Reduces the mana cost of your Shadow Bolt by 10%.

Glyph of Shadowburn (Warlock): Increases the critical strike chance of Shadowburn by 20% when the target is below 35% health.

Glyph of Siphon Life (Warlock): Increases the effect of your Siphon Life spell by 20%.

Glyph of Soulstone (Warlock): Increases the amount of health a player gains from resurrecting via your Soulstone by 100%.

Glyph of Succubus (Warlock): Increases the duration of your Succubus's Seduction by 3 sec.

Glyph of Unstable Affliction (Warlock): Decreases the casting time of your
Unstable Affliction by 0.2.1 sec.

Glyph of Voidwalker (Warlock): Increases your Voidwalker's health by 20%.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

yeah read about them just now,, also saw metamorph cd is on 3 min now, wasnt it 5 first?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

affli looks awesome for pvp in lich king but if demo becomes viable.. FULL DEMO that is.. no SL/SL shit. i wanna be able to use my lvl51s

Then im definetly gonna try out Demo in arena,, the most awesome thing is how much time you have for fears/cot etc when u dont have a million dots :D Also demo seems to be abit crit-based now wich is interesting

This build maybe.. http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=IdxMMzZbgczsgoqcsguAo
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

hmm demonic empathy used to be 30% haste after a crit :) I dunno if I like Meta, maybe if you can rebind the abilities after they come on to your cast bar. For PvP I will probably go 21/50 for SL.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:hmm demonic empathy used to be 30% haste after a crit :) I dunno if I like Meta, maybe if you can rebind the abilities after they come on to your cast bar. For PvP I will probably go 21/50 for SL.
myeah,, im gonna do everything in my power to be able to use 51point talents
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Lateralus wrote:
Fenz wrote:hmm demonic empathy used to be 30% haste after a crit :) I dunno if I like Meta, maybe if you can rebind the abilities after they come on to your cast bar. For PvP I will probably go 21/50 for SL.
I don't like the fact that I become a sort of meleecaster with meta + losing your pet when you invest a lot of points to make the pet stronger is rather dumb imo.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
I don't like the fact that I become a sort of meleecaster with meta + losing your pet when you invest a lot of points to make the pet stronger is rather dumb imo.
You get it back afterwards tho ;)
Seems to be a imbalanced form of healthstone at worst ^^
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Glyph of Fear (Warlock): Increases the damage your Fear target can take before the Fear effect is removed by 20%
Fear got nerfed, AGAIN? Lol.. :?
Jump in!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

xen wrote:
Glyph of Fear (Warlock): Increases the damage your Fear target can take before the Fear effect is removed by 20%
Ehm, no.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

xen wrote:
Ehm, no.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Aikon wrote:I'm serious considering leveling my Mage. The Warlock class looks totally shit in beta atm so unless some major revamp is taken Aikon will be collecting dust in the char selection screen.
Please tell me more
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

Lateralus wrote:
Aikon wrote:I'm serious considering leveling my Mage. The Warlock class looks totally shit in beta atm so unless some major revamp is taken Aikon will be collecting dust in the char selection screen.
Please tell me more
yeah pls tell me what do you think has been imba improvement for mage havent seen it atm, only arcane got some love that it might even be a pve spec
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Blahran wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
Please tell me more
yeah pls tell me what do you think has been imba improvement for mage havent seen it atm, only arcane got some love that it might even be a pve spec
stick that in mage forum then :)
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

Lateralus wrote:
Blahran wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
Please tell me more
stick that in mage forum then :)
well locks always QQ on mage formus taste my revenge