World of Starcraft?

Chit chat
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

agrabush wrote:I solomly swear that if they bring out world of starcraft, I'll quit working and just go on wellfare for a year.. I wanna be the first 'toss templar with full epics..
protoss ftw !
Shaatii
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shaatii »

"No, that rumor is not true in regard to Blizzard," Blizzard told GameSpot. "We believe that the rumor circulating about this subject is based on a misinterpretation of information provided to industry analysts. We do not currently have any MMO development plans beyond the upcoming expansion for World of Warcraft, and furthermore, we don't have any intentions to focus on only one genre or platform with our future games."
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

There isnt a snowflakes chance in hell that any company in the world could uphold two gigantic MMO:s at the same time. And from what ive heard, blizzard has just recently made clear that they are searching for designers for a next-gen graphics MMO.

I think its Starcraft 2, announcing in Korea is a little give-away.. But who knows.. Perhaps its Diablo 3.. I hope it is!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Maugetar wrote:There isnt a snowflakes chance in hell that any company in the world could uphold two gigantic MMO:s at the same time. And from what ive heard, blizzard has just recently made clear that they are searching for designers for a next-gen graphics MMO.

I think its Starcraft 2, announcing in Korea is a little give-away.. But who knows.. Perhaps its Diablo 3.. I hope it is!
i do know this

whatever it is im gonna love it haha
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

There isnt a snowflakes chance in hell that any company in the world could uphold two gigantic MMO:s at the same time
omg...

i rest my case.....

http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163207

if this infact is true, as most of C&VG articles usually are, i think we will see massive wow account cancelations when this bomb drops...

Hypotheticly if this is true, im not sure if this is the best decision made by blizzard thru the years
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

even if its true, it wont be done for years anyway ..
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sudo wrote:even if its true, it wont be done for years anyway ..
but then oh my
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

http://www.blizzard.com/

Latest rumor is an sc mmofpsrpg weirdo combo putting in some elements from the cancelled sc ghost.
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

need d3 kthx!
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

lawl :lol: