Anyone got a link to a runecloth faction guide

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Anyone got a link to a runecloth faction guide

Post by Fenz »

Might want a raptor on my UD :) Saw a guide on the VN boards once but can't find it anymore.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: Anyone got a link to a runecloth faction guide

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:Might want a raptor on my UD :) Saw a guide on the VN boards once but can't find it anymore.
Maybe u can dig something up in this site :p im thinking of getting myself a kodo or wolf :p

http://www.wowwiki.com/Reputation#Horde_Factions
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

you need a guide for that?

you need to hand in 60 wool,silk and mageweave. then you can hand in 60 runecloth, after that you get 50 points for every stack of 20 runecloths you hand in.

you need about 420 stacks or so from revred to exalted.

(also in AV tuft of gnome hair gives 10 tauren rep =D, killing gnome mages is fun)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

First do a prequest where you hand in wool cloth, silk cloth, mageweave cloth and then runecloth. You get 10 reputation at L60 for each of these I think.

After this you get the repeatable turn-in quest, per turnin of 20 Runecloth you get 50 reputation.

If you are Revered, Exalted is 21000 = 420 turn-ins = 8400 runecloth
420 stacks of runecloth is worth 630-840g on AH (prices ranging from 1g50 to 2g per stack)

And then ofcourse you have to buy the mount itself for 800g, and 8g for Raptor Riding skill.

Have fun :P
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Mol wrote:First do a prequest where you hand in wool cloth, silk cloth, mageweave cloth and then runecloth. You get 10 reputation at L60 for each of these I think.

After this you get the repeatable turn-in quest, per turnin of 20 Runecloth you get 50 reputation.

If you are Revered, Exalted is 21000 = 420 turn-ins = 8400 runecloth
420 stacks of runecloth is worth 630-840g on AH (prices ranging from 1g50 to 2g per stack)

And then ofcourse you have to buy the mount itself for 800g, and 8g for Raptor Riding skill.

Have fun :P
pwned!!!! Id say get the rep for free in AV. Yes i know its SHITBORING but u get some nice awards in both av rep and offc lots of HK
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

lateralus: problem with AV is if you are revered you will have to kill AND LOOT 2 100 of that race, in this case nightelves. trust me its alot faster easier and bloody well cheaper to farm runecloth.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Gorlom wrote:lateralus: problem with AV is if you are revered you will have to kill AND LOOT 2 100 of that race, in this case nightelves. trust me its alot faster easier and bloody well cheaper to farm runecloth.
Perhaps it is but as hitting two flies in one hit it might be a good starter so u get fraction with all towns +AV. Just farm runecloth all the time cant be that much fun
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

im not sure with nightelves but with gnomes atleast you will be exalted with frostwolf 2-3 times over when finally looted 2 100 ppl. =(
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Gorlom wrote:im not sure with nightelves but with gnomes atleast you will be exalted with frostwolf 2-3 times over when finally looted 2 100 ppl. =(

Yeah i think u get 10 rep from each head
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

=P i already stated that. i merely refered to the availeble number of gnomes and their tendancy to run away when you attack as oposed to nightelves a bit more stand fast and die aproach. but it still take ages since others will ninja loot the heads before you.

im looting all that i can see in BG and i havent reached any significant number with any faction. (except orgrimmar which you get faction with on every turn in other then the heads, tufts and chips) even though im 5 000 points into revered. (meaning i was about 2 000 points away from revered with both trolls and undead through quests and im yet to reach revered =D ))

imo AV is not in any way fast way to gather rep with any faction other then orgrimmar.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Gorlom wrote:=P i already stated that. i merely refered to the availeble number of gnomes and their tendancy to run away when you attack as oposed to nightelves a bit more stand fast and die aproach. but it still take ages since others will ninja loot the heads before you.

im looting all that i can see in BG and i havent reached any significant number with any faction. (except orgrimmar which you get faction with on every turn in other then the heads, tufts and chips) even though im 5 000 points into revered. (meaning i was about 2 000 points away from revered with both trolls and undead through quests and im yet to reach revered =D ))

imo AV is not in any way fast way to gather rep with any faction other then orgrimmar.
Well everyone has an opinion..and about looting its not that hard but it took some time before i could loot in there.. just mainly klick on the guy a sec before he dies and ull get it.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

=P

(post count ftw! =P)
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Gorlom wrote:=P

(post count ftw! =P)
haha
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

stop posting lateralus i want the last word in this thread!!!!

AV = not good rep!

runecloth = good rep!

AND THAT is final! =P
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Gorlom wrote:stop posting lateralus i want the last word in this thread!!!!

AV = not good rep!

runecloth = good rep!

AND THAT is final! =P
AV = If u just not ONLY wanna farm runecloth

Runecloth = For the time when u are not in AV

Thread closed.. go on Gorlom.. we have a nice poster about Warlock builds.. check it out