Be gone alliance!

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Be gone alliance!

Post by Fenz »

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread. ... 1#post9190

Twilight's Hammer is scheduled for migration later in the current migration program. Due to the faction balance concerns we see on these two realms we'd like to open migration from Twilight's Hammer to Neptulon. While we would not restrict it to one faction only, the encouragement is of course for especially Alliance players to move.

We'd like to hear your thoughts on this in this thread and its equivalent on the Neptulon forum.

---

I rather like the 0 queue time atm 8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Rockbiter, Level 60 Dwarf Priest <Dies Iræ> wrote:"According with some IRC rumors, most of the biggest horde guild would transfer, so the result would be a server empty and another jammed."
Ok, so, this wouldn't be PoW, but more like No Guns Blazing?
Right? Just a rumor though.

I share the concerns in that TH forum thread - would hate to see then change their current suggestion to a migration from Neptulon to TH for Horde.
That would really screw up the queues on our server.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Re: Be gone alliance!

Post by Skyly »

Fenz wrote:http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread. ... 1#post9190

Twilight's Hammer is scheduled for migration later in the current migration program. Due to the faction balance concerns we see on these two realms we'd like to open migration from Twilight's Hammer to Neptulon. While we would not restrict it to one faction only, the encouragement is of course for especially Alliance players to move.

We'd like to hear your thoughts on this in this thread and its equivalent on the Neptulon forum.

---

I rather like the 0 queue time atm 8)

I agree :p
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Kiteshavara
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Kiteshavara »

Well what to do... we need to know what the other big horde and alliance guilds are thinking.

I don't want to be stranded on a sparsely populated and boring PvP server with no Alliance and crappy small and medium sized guilds
Vigz
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Vigz »

No queues for bg's is nice but login queues of 200/300+ when you try to do onyxia or mc is not.

Looking at eu realm stats here assuming they are correct:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php

Neptulon has population of around 5200 vs a population of 12400 on TH so logical solution would be to only allow alliance transfers from TH to Neptulon and nothing else. Would get rid of the login queue on TH and bring some more balance on both servers.
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

well I can atleast inform you all PoW is staying so we can most likely kill kazzak etc. when alliance leaves :)
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Well tbh I hope either PoW changes, or one or two of the big alliance guilds change so the TH realm forums aren't just full up with them massageing each others' egos :o

No offence, Virt 8) 8)
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

Late wrote:Well tbh I hope either PoW changes, or one or two of the big alliance guilds change so the TH realm forums aren't just full up with them massageing each others' egos :o

No offence, Virt 8) 8)
I never check the forums anyway.
Kiteshavara
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Kiteshavara »

No it's good pow and other big horde guild stay and some of the allie guilds leave... would be nice to be able to kill kazzak/azuergos for a change.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

I do hope the competetive alliance PVP guilds stay. Playing a match of AB against them was really, really fun.
Jump in!
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

i really hope the silver hand leaves. lame exuses for players imo.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.