Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

Heroes!
Prison break
oz
lost
Last edited by Sparky on 11 Jan 2007, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

all time :
- Twin Peaks ( <3 )
- Band of Brothers (if that counts ...)

recent :
- Lost season 1 & 2
- Prison Break season 1
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

X-Files
Band of brothers (if a mini-serie counts)
Friends
The Pretender
CSI
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

Rome!
24 (my hope was restored with season 5 :)
simpsons
south park
bsg
sopranos

and some swede told me to go watch 'my name is earl' but I havent gotten to that yet.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
grolof
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by grolof »

ALF ( an alltime high )

Prison break

Sopranos

My name is Earl
Larona
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Larona »

Pretender
CSI
Sex & the City
Star Trek
Star Trek N:G
Star Trek DS9
Monks
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

sopranos (anxiously waiting for 6th season)
six feet under (almost done with 3rd)

scrubs
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Zethar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Zethar »

Battlestar Galactica
Firefly (imba main character with imba crew.. to bad they messed up the episode order...)
House MD
Heroes
Prison Break

Band of brothers can't be forgotten either..

Lost is lost...
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Lost is lost...
Yeah, season 3 is a fucking mess ...
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

Six Feet Under is by far the best series ive ever seen, it touches emotions in so many ways and with such feeling its incredible. Amazing acting.. A 5 season masterpiece...

Battlestar Galactica (the new series). The first season was veeery good, and as my brother mentioned, the main plot is very nice. Season 2 and 3 are still good, but has degraded on some episodes to the point that is just embarrasing (boxing episode on season 3 anyone? :) )

24, for me started this "series" extravaganza thats been going on these past years. Its a very good series that keeps u intrested, if u can live with the fact that "24 hours" involves more action and drama than one single person will perhaps live through in one entire lifetime :).. A typical example for this is the daughter story in season 2.

Heroes has what u would expect out of a good series, intresting characters and a cool plot. I fear tho that this series can suffer from the "Lost syndrom" in the future if they dont drive the story forward. As it is now it hasnt really happend that much, and its 11 episodes already, still intriguing tho.

Prison Break has the same build to a series as 24 has, lots of cliffhangers and sometimes its just there just for the sake of having a cliffhanger. The plot has some holes in it for sure, but if ur not to picky its still good.

And last, some overrated series.

Rome has its qualities, its a pretty series first of, it should be as its a costly one from what ive heard, and the historical aspect of it is intresting. But other than that its just plain boring. Nothing happens, its just talk and talk about nothing and everything. And they´ve made sure u get a bit of tits and ass in every episode, its mandatory, just to keep u intrested for a little while longer..

Lost is perhaps one of the most intriguing series ive seen... In the first couple of episodes that is.. After that its a steady slope downhill. Ive seen the entire first season and it got the shaft at about 8 or 9 episode into the second season.. what a load of crap.. No wonder its the viewer ratings is dropping like mad.. cancell it asap.

Carnivalle is the worst of the worst i must say. This must be the worst HBO series in history. Its about a bunch of circus freaks and apparently, one of them is some kind of hero of light. The story is boring, as in, well its almost nonexisting. Its amazing that i watched the first season. Think it got canceled after two tho..

yes im bored...
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Lost is perhaps one of the most intriguing series ive seen... In the first couple of episodes that is.. After that its a steady slope downhill. Ive seen the entire first season and it got the shaft at about 8 or 9 episode into the second season.. what a load of crap.. No wonder its the viewer ratings is dropping like mad.. cancell it asap.
Lost lost (lolz) some momentum halfway through the first season, but it picked up again around episode 20 or so, season 1 was great. Season 2 had the exact same problem imo. Season 3 is just, well, garbage.

@ six feet under : i LOVE that series up to season 5 ... however, 5 was a bit too much :S
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

Ithelia wrote:Scrubs, Family Guy.

And priceless one: MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!

<3
ofc Married with children.. watching 2 episodes everyday in the school :P
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

god dont get me started on kim bauer .. fucking HATE kim bauer ... 'oh lets kidnap a kid and get taken hostage in a supermarket cause Im so fucking stupid and they needed another plotline!' .. then next season the stupid cunt is WORKING at ctu .. ya right.

Please let her die in season 6 :|

on a side note, slax, you got dvd's of six feet under or divx? kim badly wants to see it, I hate torrents, and nobody posting it in newsgrps lately.

carnivale ; myea I saw a cpl episodes, felt like they couldve done a lot more with the freaks, but it wouldve turned into a different show then. ya one guy is the light, the other is satan, bla bla bla, I dont mind plot buildups, but good GOD it took so fucking long you fell asleep before it got there ..

lost, season 1 I didnt like, too much talk, too little action .. season 2 was better, I liked that one, stuff actually happened in season 2. season 3 from what Ive seen is just over the top.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Thanks for all tips of good series. Soon finished with season 4 of The Wire which I think is the latest one..? You know if there is more Fenz? That show gives me fucking goosebumps time and again! Next project will be Sopranos for sure (6 seasons). Heard so many good stuff about that one.
We need Snarky posts from Sneek on EJ:s
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

S5 will be the last season but didn't start yet Betdel.

Carnivale was a good show imo but they fucked i up in the end

Soprano's S6 already started but they cut it in half. In 2007 they will air the final few episodes I believe.

http://www.tv.com/the-sopranos/show/314 ... =nav_bar;6
Last edited by Fenz on 11 Jan 2007, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.