Your favourite TV-series

Chit chat
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Halfway through Prison Break season 3 now. What a load of ass.

1 was pretty awesome back in the days - but it clearly should have stopped after that one season. First half of 2 was surprisingly okay, untill the conspiracy crap started kicking in. 3 is just ... ass.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Kibs wrote:Halfway through Prison Break season 3 now. What a load of ass.

1 was pretty awesome back in the days - but it clearly should have stopped after that one season. First half of 2 was surprisingly okay, untill the conspiracy crap started kicking in. 3 is just ... ass.
haha prison break sucks donkey balls after s1. but yeah ive watched all season 2 and 3 also,, didnt like it but didnt wanna stop watching in the middle of it :p IMBA COMPANY!!!1
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Lateralus wrote:

haha prison break sucks donkey balls after s1. but yeah ive watched all season 2 and 3 also,, didnt like it but didnt wanna stop watching in the middle of it :p IMBA COMPANY!!!1
Same here :(
Just keep sitting here wondering why the hell i keep watching, but bailing out in the middle of a season is just eh :p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Kibs wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

Same here :(
Just keep sitting here wondering why the hell i keep watching, but bailing out in the middle of a season is just eh :p
I bailed in the middle of S3, same with this season of Lost.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Check out HBO:s "In treatment" if you haven't yet. 30 min episodes about a therapist and his patients. Interesting stuff :)
We need Snarky posts from Sneek on EJ:s
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Anyone know how many episodes S4 of BSG will be?
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Betdel wrote:Anyone know how many episodes S4 of BSG will be?
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar ... TV_series)

You can also read up about the spin off.
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Owing to production delays caused by the 2007-2008 Writers Guild strike, it has been reported that the fourth season will be split into two 10-episode pieces, the second part of which may air as late as 2009.
:x

really enjoyed episode 10.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Oh indeed.... s3 atm ^^
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Lateralus wrote:Image

Oh indeed.... s3 atm ^^
Omar ftw
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Robin Hood of The Wire :P
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

when does jericho start getting good? seen 8 episodes now and not impressed yet .. city version of lost ..
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

It's Fin good, the cliffhanger episode from BSG.
And one of the "endings" I had hoped for. Wonder what'll happen next though haha.

Jericho was good from the get-go imo, but then again I've always had a love for post nuclear apocalypse settings; Land of Devastation BBS game, Fallout games and now the Jericho TV series.
Bit stereotypical characters though. Oh and you need to like conspiracy theories.

Actually, Jericho seems to be a TV series that hinges a bit around the essence described with the 2-hour internet hosted movie Zeitgeist.
This movie is about America, the military-industrial complex, bankers and allround domination of the people.
Highly recommended for folks who loved Deus Ex.
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

Most resent tv series i saw was Life witch was kind of nice
Detective Charlie Crews has spent years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Now Crews must face the world that he left behind and that left him behind. Dealing with the changes that occurred while he was away, and while trying to put the past behind him, Charlie returns to the job he loves. But it's not going to be an easy return as Charlie is partnered up with a jaded detective, Dani Reese. With Charlie's new take on life, and his new insight into the little things, Charlie gains a new view on crime as he strives to get back the life he once led.
And Burn Notice witch was kind of cheeasy sometimes but i liked it anyhow :)
Secret agent Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) just received a burn notice -- a statement that a spy is unreliable and has been effectively fired -- for unknown reasons. Now, Westen must find out who issued the notice and why they did it without being able to use the resources and contacts he once had at his disposal.

While searching for answers, Weston receives help from Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar), an ex-IRA agent and Michael's ex-girlfriend and Sam Axe (Bruce Campbell), a former Navy SEAL skilled in surveillance. And then there's Madeline (Sharon Gless), Westen's overbearing mother who is unaware of her son's profession.

Created and written by Matt Nix, Burn Notice combines a mixture of action and a fresh sense of humor that combined result in a new breed of spy.
Both of these series has finished their S1 so you can just gobble down it all :)
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

does jericho the series have anything to do with jericho by clive barker? cause that was my assumption :P

but I like conspiracy stuff, so Ill keep watching a bit more I suppose
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?