YOUR MOST IMBA DREAM:

Chit chat
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

YOUR MOST IMBA DREAM:

Post by Erebus »

I had this when we were still wiping at Huhuran, and i would like to share it with you all ;-). Feel free to post your imba dreams too! Well here it goes:

I find myself (not the troll, the greek ^^) in a SM raid, right after we have downed Huhuran (yahoo!). So we start moving to the next room where the Twins were, which in my dream had nothing to do with the real one (wont get into details..). After clearing some thrash mobs, we decided to leave, so ppl start casting portals and hearthing out etc. Well, i had to see more of this awesome room, so i stay behind. After a while the AQ guards see me though, so they start chasing me with their spears Oo. When they are about to kill me, i yell: wait! take me to your leader i have something impotant to say to him! Fortunatelly they believe me, and take me to a living room with some sofas, a TV, and Nak (ye the noob mage) waiting there... Some time after a big door opens and a strange humanoid in a strange robe walks in, presenting himself as C'Thun. Then the guy asks me what was that i wanted to say and was so important, and i tell him: "You get reseted every Wednesday!" and started explaining to him how raids farm his lair all this time and that he respawns every week without remembering anything after. Well he gets a bit confused there, but after he thanks me for the info and gives me a bag full of epics (!) as a present ;-). After that i find myself outside Orgrimmar with a bag with some purple stuff in it, tottaly worthless... THE END!
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Oooh boy, that's some f'd up shait right there. ;P
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

just how high was you when you "dreamt" that ? :P
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

the matrix meets wow uh
Zakh
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Zakh »

I need zee names of zee drugs you are taking!
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

your worst nightmare must be when your win macro got lost, here it is again

/target Gupim
/script CastSpellByName("Power Infusion");
/script TargetLastEnemy();
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

lol... well it could be worse... i could write about my dream with Lateralus and his lesbian mother (only in my dream i hope!) hehe
[zz]
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by [zz] »

u should cut down on the lsd mate
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

ask gaar about his dream. well about waking up and his arm being numb ..
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

just up from a dream when I was surfing on mini ski, and then making out with Tyra banks on the afterparty.
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake