General

Post by Gaar »

noobish then
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

sudo wrote:how is fd/trap macro cheating?
wont work in the next patch anyway :twisted:
sad thing is that some of the macros i use wont either :evil:
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

Gaar wrote:something like this specc I had in mind, but if the "daze" effect unmounts people, I might specc more markman, or I just say fuck it and go full beastmastery.

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/under ... 0310520350
yeah i will too go for the 0/21/40 seems really nice :D

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=VZVVbRVzZIh0htcdhV0A
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

less then 2 weeks playing on test got me my highwarlord xbow :)
Cant wait till next patch for some tarren mill/town raids too.

Nice (new) trick is that arcane shot rank 1 does 250 dmg(thats with ah all green armor since arcane shot scales with rap now and a hwl xbow) or so for only 22 mana if yer low on mana in pvp/pve; bloodlust for orc works on that too btw.
Since they fixed downscaling for healers i doubt it will stay though in the long run.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Versus wrote:less then 2 weeks playing on test got me my highwarlord xbow :)
Cant wait till next patch for some tarren mill/town raids too.
isn't that bow getting buffed for level 70 ? (dunno, haven't checked tbc beta in ages) Wouldn't it be better to just save up stuff for TBC then ? :p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

2.0 Patch Notes:
You will no longer die when Feign Death is finished channeling
Imba?
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

once again proves that hunters are for slackers :lol:
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

feedback on new talents: I went 0/13/38 wich ofc is crap without the 30% crit bonus, expose weakness procced alot though, and I have 470 agility now =+117.5 ap or something, never got one of those master tacticians to procc the little time I played though.

feedback on new stats: lost around 10 dps? gained some melee attackpower. Gained some crit? my autoshot seemed to be the same, but the loss of the 30% crit bonus was just devastating to look at so I didn't play much. Traps where <3 compared to what I feared, priming time ofc but my imba playstyle bring that to calculation with ease. I feared it was 2 sec casting time, but you lay it insta as before. Kibs cheered cause fd+trap works, but ofc it works now without the fd.. (sigh kibs)
*My pet gained alot of armor and has around 78.8 dps now. (I say "around", but thats what the petbar said so I guess I can say it is 78.8 on the dime) I didn't write down any of my old stats, but think thats a +30 dps to the pet. Wich ofc is nice.
- arcaneshot for me was about double the damage 446? mongoose bite was trippel; 350?
- Call me a noob, but I don't understand that new aimed shot change. Has a 8.56 sec cooldown now, but you can fire it as normal?
- Warlocks are ofc overpowered
- Bonus: since I have that hunter on spinebreaker I went 48/0/3: LOL at my pet and <3 beastial wrath... Immune to all crowd controll, couldn't use it to break fear or sheep, but hamstring etc was a gonner. Duelled a warlock, and my pet just shredded him. Warlock seemed to be lagging though and was mainly just standing there but his hp went down faster then you can say woodstock chop wood could?

Gimme your feedback too, guess you all going markmanship, and I heard silencing shot was the shit.
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

- Call me a noob, but I don't understand that new aimed shot change. Has a 8.56 sec cooldown now, but you can fire it as normal?
afaik - yes

white damage went down a bit on my twink, multishot went up for some reason :p specced in marksmanship tho ...
haven't seen the 'chance on daze'-thing proc a single time, so can't really comment on it :S

Lost like 300-400 rap btw :(
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

5/43/3.. nice shiiit
1350 arcane crit highest so far ;)
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

im 0/43/8 pure pvp specced really

Made a nice new macro for 2.0 that activates blood fury+rapidfire with 1 button and keeps on shooting or starts autoshot.

It nearly doubles my dps when activated love the rapidkilling talent for reducing rapidfire with it can do this every 3 min almost like a trinket mage :P

Just copy the next text in a macro if your orc and wanna try it. :P
/stopcasting
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
/stopcasting
/cast Rapid Fire
/stopcasting
/cast Auto Shot
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

"2.0.1 made hunters usefull in Naxx" :P
http://forums.elitistjerks.com/viewtopic.php?id=9584

Imo we should try Gluth with the hunter frost trap, traps in combat and a 30 sec duration which lasts the full duration = imba :O
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

more macros as requested!

Huntermeleespam with raptorstrike and wingclip in 1 button.
They both can go off in the same keypress but thank to blizzard inserting an autoswitch to melee you have to be very precise on the timing or you will get an autoattack before the raptor strike. Or you could turn off manually attack and use it on a frozen/scattershotted opponent etc. If raptorstrike is on cooldown/queued you can use it as a wingclip spam macro.

/stopcasting
/cast Raptor Strike
/cast Wing Clip

updated burstdps macro now with an buyable limited supply trinket for a few silver from a vendor :P. http://www.thottbot.com/?i=54173 better ofcourse with something like earthstrike or kiss of the spider.
Also the trinket here seems slightly bugged it only last for 12 sec the attackpowerbuff vanishes after still 3 sec left on my screen.

you can replace the /use figurine line with /use 13 or /use 14 also for other trinkets.

/stopcasting
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
/stopcasting
/cast Rapid Fire
/stopcasting
/use Figurine - Black Pearl Panther
/stopcasting
/cast Auto Shot
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

my future pet :P

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/html/ ... _Main.html
btw, interesting read