HUNTERS INN

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Swine hunters!1 :lol:
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Seems to be broken on the PTR though, doesn't apply that MS debuff yet.
Saw rogues QQing already!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

arena time for hunters ;)
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

heard something about arcane shot getting a purge effect on it too... pretty nifty with mortal effect, but hard to apply in a fight with long casting and deadzone etc etc, but not complaining of course.
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Gaar wrote:heard something about arcane shot getting a purge effect on it too... pretty nifty with mortal effect, but hard to apply in a fight with long casting and deadzone etc etc, but not complaining of course.
Deadzone is 90% removed too.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Call it Mortal Shot!!1

Quite nice for Hunters.. I just hope they remove(nerf) scorpid swine pet. Hunters are hard enough as they are for me (Priest), with their new abilities it's all about avoiding los :?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:
Gaar wrote:heard something about arcane shot getting a purge effect on it too... pretty nifty with mortal effect, but hard to apply in a fight with long casting and deadzone etc etc, but not complaining of course.
Deadzone is 90% removed too.
hunters allready hurt like hell. this is imba for them :D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

- Hunter: Track Humanoids changed, The dots on the mini map now vary and you can tell which people or hostile on your map because they are either red (enemy), yellow (neutral), green (raid member), blue (party member). In live version they are just generic dots.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

There's a tooltip error, it should be "5-35 yards". We want melee and ranged to be kept separate, so that when in melee attack range you should not be able to use a ranged attack. There's some amount of 'give' there, especially in fast paced PvP which can produce some temporary gray area but that's fully known with this change.

Feeding the issue of the tooltip error is a bug currently where you can indeed range attack someone while being meleed, but that's in the process of being resolved as well.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 9&sid=1#34
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Let's see, dispel shot that does armor piercing damage, mortalstrike shot that does serious damage and deadzone removal.
How hard do you think Hunters'll get nerfed once they get to toy around with those changes for a bit in a live environment?
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

How hard do you think Hunters'll get nerfed once they get to toy around with those changes for a bit in a live environment?
I'm guessing :
1. Hard
2. Two weeks tops
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

keep one of those and I'm happy, but in order of imbaness imo:
1: arcane purge
2: deadzone (isn't even logical with a grayspot "hey you are so close I can't shot with a bow cause my sight are set for 8 yards minimum")
3: mortal strike effect on aimed.. aimed isn't really used for anything but "opener" aka the classical, trapped or wyvern, so don't think it would be that effective with the resetting of autoshot, long casting etc.. Arrest me if I'm wrong.

"mortal shot" is allready taken as a +30% critbonus talent in the MM tree
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

Gaar wrote:2: deadzone (isn't even logical with a grayspot "hey you are so close I can't shot with a bow cause my sight are set for 8 yards minimum")
where as the i cant run at you since i am in combat if i dont change to the get hurt 10% more and then i can run every 30s since im out of shape eating all that stormwind swiss cheese all the time kinda thing makes sense?

and while were on the subject the real effect of a kidney shot is that you pee blood not stunned for x sec
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Morlog wrote:
Gaar wrote:2: deadzone (isn't even logical with a grayspot "hey you are so close I can't shot with a bow cause my sight are set for 8 yards minimum")
where as the i cant run at you since i am in combat if i dont change to the get hurt 10% more and then i can run every 30s since im out of shape eating all that stormwind swiss cheese all the time kinda thing makes sense?

and while were on the subject the real effect of a kidney shot is that you pee blood not stunned for x sec
At least you don't have a 3-year old class-changing bug (aka Deadzone).
God bless Blizzard being too lazy to reduce the min range on ranged attacks when they nerfed melee range from 8 to 5 yards.

Also:
http://t-en.be/img/542.jpg
Raidbuffed <3
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
unex
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by unex »

..... if only i could do some arena's/bg's with those stats...