Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

md bug headsup

Post by Versus »

My god stop pulling agro!

More on the MD bug:

" This is a bug introduced with 2.1. Its very easy to reproduce. The bug is that only 2 out of the 3 shots will misdirect to your designated target. IF you shoot off the 3rd shot then ALL the aggro from the 3 total will go to the Hunter.

The only current workaround is for the hunter to shoot 2 times and stop, cancel the buff quickly, and resume DPS.

Try it on your pet. Shoot all 3 and watch the mob go right after you. Or, shoot twice and see it go to the pet."
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1865&sid=1

"It's known and set to be resolved in a future patch, not all issues can be hotfixed." - Drysc

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 2100&sid=1
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

I got pwned by a hunter today still dont understand!11
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
unex
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by unex »

Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

What a weirdass build, even for pvp. 3/3 entrapment? 2/5 ranged weapon spec? Improved stings?
Must be an awesome player to kick butt with something like that.

On a lighter side - guess who's almost constantly topping our damagemeters these days? That's right. A bm hunter. Sometimes i wish i didn't report for buffbot (aka survival) duty :p
Survival dps might've increased a bit since the last patch, but overall ... yeah ... it's still quite shit :)
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

In what way is Survival buffbotting?
And how does BM do so much better then Mark or Survival?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

sneek wrote:In what way is Survival buffbotting?
Pet + serpent's swiftness + ferocious inspiration. I think they can just rorate steady shot and auto shot mainly :)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Soulslayer
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Soulslayer »

Exposed weakness, only good for hunters with imba agility gear. this gives a AP buff to all ranged attackers even those who are not in the group.
Peronally i have never seen the benefit from a BM spec in the past, your pets dmg is extremly increased but the hunters it self get gimped to the max. In pvp this is useless because the pet will be killed the moment you send it in.
In PVE bm could be pretty imba with the new avoidence skill for pets ( to bad i never got to try this) and the hunters gets all possible buffs to compensate the nerf :)

Clever traps are in pvp really usefull it can snare ppl for the whole duration of the trap some times, the stings make sence to it increases dps and is harder to dispell. But this is only usefull in pvp.
Always out numbered, never out gunned
unex
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by unex »

Soulslayer wrote: In pvp this is useless because the pet will be killed the moment you send it in.
That is so bs, beastal wrath/rage whatever... does sick amount of damage. What happens is, that most ppl will ignore the pet and let them bash other players.

Ofcourse there are exceptions but most of the time it wont get killed...from my experience.

Just send pet in, cast beastal wrath and try to keep out of the casters range. What and see how fast their hp drops :) And ofcourse shoot!

Agreed with the high agil for survival, but i think kibba's agil is enough ;)
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

You basicly gimp your own damage for the benefit of other physical damage-dealers in the raid. Expose weakness combined with some decent agi gear = absolutely the shit.

BM used to be more or less a gimp spec, but with today's haste gear and more BM oriented loot - the hunter doesn't gimp himself -that- much anymore. BM is absolutely sick damage in PvE these days, and probably the best pve build for a hunter.

his gear might have something to do with it though :P Anyway, the biggest 'upgrade' Bm got was avoidance, the new pet ability that allows pets not to get instagibbed by most bosses. Too bad i still don't like the gameplay of a BM hunter :)
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

all the hunters have stopped playing anyway
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
unex
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by unex »

Im still here and kicking ass!

Nah im loving the hunter these days...even in pve (omg did i just say that?!)
unex
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by unex »

Btw Kibba get back here! We need more female cow hunters!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Same, still having a blast playing my hunter! Well, that and end-game content actually being entertaining :)

And you can never have enough cows!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

The tier 5 2-set bonus for hunters & warlocks is going to be changed in 2.2. Currently it's just a proc on your pet's attacks that heals it for around 180 health, but the 2.2 heals your pet for 15% of the damage that you do. Which needless to say, is going to be batshit insane.
Kinda makes me wish i didn't pass on the t5 legs last ssc, which both got disenchanted :|