2.0.1 PTR notes

Chit chat
agrabush
General
General

Post by agrabush »

sneek wrote:Meeting Stones now function similar to a Warlock Summon spell.
Player's select party member to be summoned and right click the stone.
A second party member then clicks the portal to summon.

As I read this it requires only 2 players to summon another, not three unlike a warlock. Very impressive.
yeah, in beta this works awesomely.. u get a few groups arguing over which two ppl should get there first, but still.. getting a group into an instance is a LOT easier, even though ppl summoning at the stones near the instance hubs serve as the easiest ganks evah.. :)
fellow beta shadow priest wrote:i've learned this both the good way and the bad way.. ;)
PWN!
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

we will never summon fenz though!
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

I'm having some troubles downloading the PTR client, I have the blizzard downloader but even though I opened the two ports on my router, 3724 and 6112 it still says I'm appearing to be behind a firewall. Anyone have a direct download link for the ptr?
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

I'm having some troubles downloading the PTR client, I have the blizzard downloader but even though I opened the two ports on my router, 3724 and 6112 it still says I'm appearing to be behind a firewall. Anyone have a direct download link for the ptr?

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 9756&sid=1
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

I'm on the PTR aswell now, finally!!! Wons
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

did you guys have a magical link that let you transfer or what ?, i've been trying to get in for the last few days but the damn link seem to have died forever and never coming back :(
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Just a head's up : seems that our beloved application now saves a .torrent file in the /cache subfolder in your WoW-dir. So just boot up the Blizzard Downloader once & load the torrent file in your favorite bittorent client ;)
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

Uhm, what cache-folder? I'm trying to download PTR client, started the downloader, but i dont see a torrent file anywhere in my WoW folder :(
Moo! Happy now?