I want an Xbox 360

Chit chat
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Jhorar wrote:To be fair, FFXII isn't a coventional turn-based FF by any stretch of the imagination (love that game). I have loved every FF to date, (except the draw system in #8, DIE DRAWSYSTEM DIE A HORRIBLE AND BLOODY DEATH!)
Haven't played XII yet, but i sure as fuck didn't like FFX ... Was one hell of a standard, bland, boring RPG imo. Not to mention the english voice-acting was beyond terrible :p
But yeah, XII caught my interest again
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

I disagree about the voiceacting, it's still better than most "high profile" games getting released today. And I found the story quite intriguing, apart from the "Hi I R Big monstar now i ated joo!" aka Sin.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Jhorar wrote:I disagree about the voiceacting, it's still better than most "high profile" games getting released today. And I found the story quite intriguing, apart from the "Hi I R Big monstar now i ated joo!" aka Sin.
The ending was thuper lame in that one /agree, but still an awesome game.

Nothing beats the materia system from FFVII though :)
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Yeah, materia was love. I really did like the whole linking summons to you character dealio they had going on in #8 but then they whent and ruined it with DRAW &¤)(&"¤!"#
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Jhorar wrote:I disagree about the voiceacting, it's still better than most "high profile" games getting released today. And I found the story quite intriguing, apart from the "Hi I R Big monstar now i ated joo!" aka Sin.
I swear to god, i switched off my tv during Yuna's and ... whatever that moron's name was ... famous laughing scene.
Also fell asleep 3 times during bossfights :p