ROGUE HEAVEN

Chit chat
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

I havent seen this mentioned anywhere yet, and I know they were supposed to remove it, but Glyph of Envenom made it to live. Someone in my guild learned it, paid 2000 gold for the book and got it. The great part is that the glyph doesnt work. I was just testing it on the target dummy and deadly poison stacks do clear even with the glyph, at first he was really happy he got a "useful" glyph only to find out it doesnt work. If you dont believe it made it to live, just check my armory. And if you see them for sale, dont buy it, it is a waste of gold.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We recently made some changes to items that grant stealth detection. We felt these items provided a necessary advantage in competitive PVP and forced players to use lower level equipment even when more powerful items were available to them.

This item can no longer be used in the Arena:

Ultra-Spectropic Detection Goggles
We have removed stealth detection from the following items:

All epic engineering goggles
We have reduced the stealth detection of the following items:

Catseye Ultra Goggles
Blood Guard's Dragonhide Gauntlets
Marshal's Dragonhide Gauntlets
Knight-Lieutenant's Dragonhide Gloves
General's Dragonhide Gloves
Bloodvine Lens
Knight-Lieutenant's Dragonhide Grips
Blood Guard's Dragonhide Grips
The Night Watchman

All of these changes are already active and the tooltips will be updated with the next minor patch.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

HAHAHA FUCK YOU BLIZZARD....... I just powerleveled engineering yesterday, mainly for the fucking goggles. Sigh.
Well, nitro boost and hand rockets aren't that bad. Now they just have to nerf human and nightelf racials, since openers in 2s are just too crucial really.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

zNow wrote:HAHAHA FUCK YOU BLIZZARD....... I just powerleveled engineering yesterday, mainly for the fucking goggles. Sigh.
Well, nitro boost and hand rockets aren't that bad. Now they just have to nerf human and nightelf racials, since openers in 2s are just too crucial really.
Lol so typical
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

zNow wrote:HAHAHA FUCK YOU BLIZZARD....... I just powerleveled engineering yesterday, mainly for the fucking goggles. Sigh.
pwnd
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

uhm, doesnt this mean that more people will use low level stealth detection gear to overcome the human/night elf racials?

Since they completly removed it from high level gear and just decreased it on the low level? :S:S
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

Well the thing is that the normal stats on the level 80 goggles were already bad, guess what they are like on the lower ones. If you played against non rogues or maybe druids it was like a punch in the face wearing those crappy goggles. Now imagine if you're wearing 70 (?) ones ..
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

HAHAHAHAH I can't stop laughing at your signature, Schneel
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

The engineering boot enchant, Nitro Boosts, will no longer be usable in rated or skirmish arena matches.
Ok, now there is only the handrocket enchant left. Remove that one and my leveling of engineering was a complete fucking waste!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

zNow wrote:
The engineering boot enchant, Nitro Boosts, will no longer be usable in rated or skirmish arena matches.
Ok, now there is only the handrocket enchant left. Remove that one and my leveling of engineering was a complete fucking waste!
im not suprised, they did exactly the same in bc..
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

But you can make a portable mailbox! Just put it right in the middle of the arena and your opponents will check their mail for easy gank! winner?! 8)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We have a change for Vanish in place for 3.3. You will get to try it out soon (tm). As promised, if it proves a significant buff to rogues, we may have to compensate elsewhere. Just because it hasn't worked as intended doesn't mean it will be balanced when it does.
Nerf!1
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

we w8 and 2 ?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

i dont usually look at pvp movies, but he had some sweet moves!, almost want to lvl my rogue now!
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD