ROGUE HEAVEN

Chit chat
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Smoke Bomb (level 85): The rogue drops a Smoke Bomb, creating a cloud that interferes with enemy targeting. Enemies who are outside the cloud will find themselves unable to target units inside the cloud with single-target abilities. Enemies can move inside the cloud to attack, or they can use area-of-effect (AoE) abilities at any time to attack opponents in a cloud. In PvP, this will open up new dimensions of tactical positional gameplay, as the ability offers a variety of offensive and defensive uses. In PvE, Smoke Cloud can serve to shield your group from hostile ranged attacks, while also drawing enemies closer without the need to rely on conventional line-of-sight obstructions. Smoke Cloud lasts 10 seconds and has a 3-minute cooldown.

I always knew Schneel was a smoker!
Män är som köttfärs, hälften nöt och hälften svin
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

nice, I guess..
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

Sounds like some lame atempt to fix vanish. :p

And I'm not a smoker! :P
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

sounds like something you will want to throw on your healer to save him when hes getting nuked by hunters, mages, facemelters, warlocks, spacechickens and elemental shamans.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

for you schneel http://shadowpanther.net/weapons-pve.htm

also: goo?