WARRIOR HELL

Chit chat
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

disarm warriors? some reports claim the 100% resist disarm talent to be broken but smoog and ithelia tried outside orgrimmar and got a immune as a result and i couldnt disarm them either

but my point beeing this that if its not broken then most if not all arms warriors will have this talent and disarm against MS warriors will be useless

as for rogues do they use BF gauntlets to avoid disarm? i really have no idea why you would add that to a PvE set
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Orkie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Orkie »

Generally i have no problems to disarm them,

It does explain the "immune" i got sometimes. I have the talent myself, but didn't think of other people :p

I didn't encounter disarm-problems against paladins tho.
But still, I only played 1 day on the new spec, so I shouldn't say anything more than first impressions.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Since pvp was such a big dissapointment for me with my 3/45/3 spec (rampage) i went grinding some undead in EPL. Before the patch with some lesser gear i used to be able to go on and on and on, basicly grind non-stop without having to bandage up or eat. Now i find myself stopping to eat some after about 10mobs. Its weird, cannt really put a finger on it, since i get the feeling im doing nice dmg, yet still something is different. I have a feeling that i crit less (eventhough crit % is the same), and hence get less flurry.
Been trying Rampage out a lot. Its actually pretty nice, the added 200 AP (stacked 5 times) comes really quickly and lasts 30seconds. When used again before it ends, the 5 buffs stay and you dont have to build it back up again. Along with the 10% extra AP in bezerker stance and blood fury i clocked a buffed AP of 2147. I've never reached that high on my own. So the crits im getting are pretty nice and high.
Still somehow i feel something is missing, maybe its the rage normallisation. Sucks if it makes that much of a difference.
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Morlog wrote:
but what spec have you been pvping under previously ithelia? when i was in the hwl grp i was fury but youve been MS spec when we raided for a while havent you? guess you had defiance then? since you feel it like a whole new game? i havent been MS since Arcanite reaper days ( i still have it in my bank maybe i should bring it out or retriement just for kicks)
I have been in the old classic 31/20, tbh I have never put a point in protection until yesterday (41/5/5). It does feel different pvping now, I don't feel like a retarded fotball when being pushed around with Frost nova/stuns/roots etc., second wind is really awesome in PvP. And with Imp MS/Blood frenzy I get have basically 9% more damage on my MS's. Maybe it was a bit of exaggeration because of some lucky swordspec crits yesterday but I haven't twoshotted a priest before.
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Orkie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Orkie »

When you get lucky indeed... :D

Full rage bar -> Intercept - MS - WW - Execute - /spit
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Orkie wrote:When you get lucky indeed... :D

add a normal hit somewhere in there aswell as a h4xlolz after the spit!!1
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

Nice thread that summarizes the positive and negative warrior changes:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 9588&sid=1

Some highlights:
-(PvE) Weapon Skill has been removed, most blows are glancing, reduced crit rate through resilience cuts melee boss DPS in half, perhaps more. EDIT now confirmed by another poster on the forum that Fury DPS for Naxx Warriors has gone from 900 DPS to about 500DPS. not quite halfed. this is affecting Rogues quite badly, and the Mages are feeling it as well due to some ignite alterations. Not surprisingly, Warlock DPS is up a lot.

-(PvE) Our static threat abilities do not scale, the threat abilities of the Hybrid classes DO scale, and threaten to surpass our tanking abilities in the very near future. (for more info please see this thread http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 9770&sid=1) the Warrior lives in the shadow of itemisation, except this time it isn't to our advantage.

-(PVE & PVP) Reports coming in from guilds running BWL and Naxx that because armour has been buffed but damage mitigation from armour nerfed, Tanks are dropping like flies, and some of the current endgame is currently impossible.
Another reply:
Had my first 2.0 raid tanking yesterday, I'm still able to hold aggro ok but I feel abit more stressed doing it, it might just be the phase of fitting in Devestate and such but the lack of rage even when tanking is noticable. On not the aggro balance is delicate to say the least (although I never got to really tank due to chain whipes since healers forgot to decurse without addons), mages getting a crit streak is lethal and the warlocks pull aggro like never before with their dots around the teleports. I wont pass final judgement untill I've tanked Thaddius with the new talents, if I can keep aggro there, there might still be hope...

Cooties at the new healing though, healers took the challange of ONLY using HoTs on most bosses <3 6x 700tick renews.
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

From 900 dps to 500dps...

:shock: ... :? ... :( ... :cry:
Orkie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Orkie »

Skyly wrote:
Orkie wrote:When you get lucky indeed... :D

add a normal hit somewhere in there aswell as a h4xlolz after the spit!!1
Luck happens :p
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Stolen from rogue thread, linked by znow

+hit and weaponskill clarification: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 6450&sid=1
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

+weapon skill is useless now? WTF? :?
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

you mean you didnt know that?

they nerfed it worse then rage to hell and back

its the most useless stat to have on any piece of gear now and yet a blue poster still said that: its still the most(or one of the most) desirable stat on gear

why would anyone pick up anything with that stuff on? its worse then useless just remove it from the game as its way overpriced on itembudgets and useless and oh did i forgett to mention its useless

R.I.P Edgemasters handguards
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

Another nice nerf! :D

Windfury procs now don't give any extra rage. <3 Bliz
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 9874&sid=1
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

Maybe there is hope?

Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

They will nerf the Gem by BC release no worries Smoog :)
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117