WARRIOR HELL

Chit chat
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Heroic Leaping my way from lavadeaths in BRM!
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Ppl roam at forums about Single-Minded Fury dps and rage generation and stuff, I am very biased towards this, cause there are a number of factors that put warriors at the wall when we get to really choose between 2 possible itemizations for 1H and for TG 2H.

It was alwayz a dream at Vanilla that a war could swing 2 2Handers cause of the big weapon dps difference, but TBC brought 1Handers pretty close to 2Hander dps and WotLK made this difference even smaller and with TG cutting us 10% flat damage, we swing marginally more than 1Handers and only get benefit for low end damage of the weapon. If in cata rage generation is a standard number per hit (smaller for 1H bigger for 2H ofc) then there is only 1 reason to go back at 1H weaps and this is S-MF doing them hitting like 2Handers, but that would be against TG philosophy that Blizz tried to inculcate at the end of TBC.

Bottom line for me, I would really like TG getting a boost than having to choose between a mediocre TG and a good S-MF and struggling for weaps against Rogues, Frost DKs, Hunters and Shamans as I did in the past.

<<<Make TG 5% reduced physical damage!!!!!>>>
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Joujubruju wrote:Ppl roam at forums about Single-Minded Fury dps and rage generation and stuff, I am very biased towards this, cause there are a number of factors that put warriors at the wall when we get to really choose between 2 possible itemizations for 1H and for TG 2H.

It was alwayz a dream at Vanilla that a war could swing 2 2Handers cause of the big weapon dps difference, but TBC brought 1Handers pretty close to 2Hander dps and WotLK made this difference even smaller and with TG cutting us 10% flat damage, we swing marginally more than 1Handers and only get benefit for low end damage of the weapon. If in cata rage generation is a standard number per hit (smaller for 1H bigger for 2H ofc) then there is only 1 reason to go back at 1H weaps and this is S-MF doing them hitting like 2Handers, but that would be against TG philosophy that Blizz tried to inculcate at the end of TBC.

Bottom line for me, I would really like TG getting a boost than having to choose between a mediocre TG and a good S-MF and struggling for weaps against Rogues, Frost DKs, Hunters and Shamans as I did in the past.

<<<Make TG 5% reduced physical damage!!!!!>>>
im my opinion it is nice too get 1 handers back and the feeling of fast damage coming out from the guns and i dont mind fighting anyone for epix since a steady (with ppl equal gear) progression with the other 24 ppl is the important thing, like when you gave me the tanking gloves from VoA, so the gear is not the issue :) but too boost TG is close too borderline insanity with the dmg we already put out with this, the problem i see is the change too whirlwind, hitting for 50% less dmg and are not too be used on single target... so we need a new button too press, "normalising" rage is a good thing but is more changes coming then just the ones they listed. all in all i like the concept off diversity that 1 handers sound tbh. another thing is that when cata hits we do not want leather or mail as best in slot gear and that for me is truly the warrior way :)

and juju..... never EVER spec away PIERCING HOWWL! :wink:
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Here is a very nice list for you Zilver too aim for, Bis ICC25normal

Slot Fury

Head: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet-Vendor
Neck: Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation-bloodqueen25
Shoulder: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates-vendor
Back: Might of the Ocean Serpent-vendor
Chest: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate-vendor
Wrist: Toskk's Maximized Wristguards-sarufang25
Hands: Gatecrasher's Gauntlets-vendor
Waist : Coldwraith Links-valithria dreamwalker25
Legs: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Legplates-vendor
Feet: Blood-Soaked Saronite Stompers-lady deathwhisper25
Finger1: Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance-questreward
Finger2: Frostbrood Sapphire Ring-valithria dreamwalker25
Trinket1: Deathbringer's Will-sarufang25
Trinket2: Whispering Fanged Skull-lady deathwhisper10
Weapon1: Shadow's Edge/Shadowmourne-quest reward
Weapon2: Cryptmaker-blood princes25
Ranged: Stakethrower-blood queen10

as it comes to this gear you get hardcaped on ArP, yellow hitcaped and exp caped! (with gems etc..)

credit goes too landsoul
Last edited by Altarion on 04 Aug 2010, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
Skitsliten
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Skitsliten »

Altarion wrote:Here is a very nice list for you Zilver too aim for, Bis ICC25normal

Slot Fury

Head: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet-Vendor
Neck: Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation-bloodqueen25
Shoulder: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates-vendor
Back: Might of the Ocean Serpent-vendor
Chest: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate-vendor
Wrist: Toskk's Maximized Wristguards-sarufang25
Hands: Gatecrasher's Gauntlets-vendor
Waist : Coldwraith Links-valithria dreamwalker25
Legs: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Legplates-vendor
Feet: Blood-Soaked Saronite Stompers-lady deathwhisper25
Finger1: Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance-questreward
Finger2: Frostbrood Sapphire Ring-valithria dreamwalker25
Trinket1: Deathbringer's Will-sarufang25
Trinket2: Whispering Fanged Skull-lady deathwhisper10
Weapon1: Shadow's Edge/Shadowmourne-quest reward
Weapon2: Cryptmaker-blood princes25
Ranged: Stakethrower-blood queen10

as it comes to this gear you get hardcaped on ArP, yellow hitcaped and exp caped!

credit goes too landsoul

Does this count to ALL classes or only orcs with axes? as i cant really get the expertise cap to fit for me with that, alteast not if i dont put expertise gems in the gear, and as fury specc either :S
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

i mabye should have writen that gems should be put in, as for the expertise you have base 182, that is 32 short of the 26 cap, if you use 1 expertise gem it will get you too 25 and that is enough, i think the dodge chance is 0.05% on yellow hits. so this is for all races. its not worth taking another piece of expertise gear too get caped, that is why this list is BiS normal.

ofc you can take other gear to meet the caps but this is for optimal DPS and net gain. for example, if you take a expertise belt then you have too switch out a few other pieces and in the end you will have unbalenced stats. with this set it works.

for orc its the same set.

GL <3

Btw here is some latenight reading for fury warriors that want too know their class indepth: http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t37804-warr ... ompendium/
Skitsliten
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Skitsliten »

Oh thanks altarion, i will even make this cow to a orc, to reach the cap easier, and to make it better for my dps specc later on, as i think it will be needed.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

awww there goes the last cow warrior :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

Skitsliten wrote:Oh thanks altarion, i will even make this cow to a orc, to reach the cap easier, and to make it better for my dps specc later on, as i think it will be needed.
Don't do it miloe!

You'll look like an orc! :O
Gorlom wrote:"personally I think taurens warstomp is more useful then hex."
Skitsliten
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Skitsliten »

Il start with re-gemming, and after that il see, i love this cow, but still, its not that optimized, especially as endlevel pve-dps :(.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

bestiality ftw
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

i miss being cow.... :(

also: goo!
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

T11 armour:

Zilver
Warlord
Warlord