WARRIOR HELL

Chit chat
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

WARRIOR HELL

Post by Deadleg »

Noone seems to be brave enough to make it (or i´m to drunk to find it) so here it is!

Macros
Last edited by Deadleg on 07 Dec 2006, 12:08, edited 2 times in total.
//Deadleg
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

theres no heaven only hell!
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Versus wrote:theres no heaven only hell!
QFT! 8)
//Deadleg
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Warrior's Hell imo... let the other classes be cunts imo!
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Yeah, who wants fluffy pink skies ! I want Satans Super Sweet 16 Halloween party ! GIEV !
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

this is a form of macro that i find usefull tbh

/script texture,name,isActive,isCastable =GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Charge(Rank 3)"); else CastSpellByName ("Battle stance()");end;

now what this does when you press the button is check if your in battlestance and if you are it charges your target otherwise it switches you to battle stance so you need to press it once to charge or twice if your in the wrong stance

you can alter this one to make it work for other stances if you need to be in defensive its GetShapeshiftFormInfo(2) and zerker is ofc GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3) instead. just replace the CastSpellByName("Charge(Rank 3)") with your desired spell (think they removed the req for ranks and if you leave it blank itll just take the highest one but i made this before that change and it still works so i dont dare mess with it) and the stance you want to change if youre in the wrong one

also a preraid lootlist for thoose of you that are lvling a warrior can see all the relevant drops for your new love here http://69.41.171.43/warrior.htm

also usefull for som resist gear etc
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

I imagine something similar to that could be useful for fear breaking. I have trouble switching in time due to quite low fps, this might be the solution.
Solalias
Grumpy

Post by Solalias »

Atm i use this macro to tank Nef/Ony that i got from Alycha

/script CastShapeshiftForm(3); SpellStopCasting(); CastSpellByName"Berserker Rage"; SpellStopCasting(); CastShapeshiftForm(2); SpellStopCasting();
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Solalias wrote:Atm i use this macro to tank Nef/Ony that i got from Alycha

/script CastShapeshiftForm(3); SpellStopCasting(); CastSpellByName"Berserker Rage"; SpellStopCasting(); CastShapeshiftForm(2); SpellStopCasting();
Easymoder ! l2play ! :D
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Giev imba MS-spec for onkel plz!!
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

Akaza wrote:I imagine something similar to that could be useful for fear breaking. I have trouble switching in time due to quite low fps, this might be the solution.
There's an addon called Berserker Rage that allows you to bind a key to an action, such as Berserker Rage, Overpower, Mocking Blow, whatever.

It's very helpful for Nefarian imo, what I have is I have it bound to "mouse wheel up" (before I used F3 but sometimes you misclick, which sucks :P), now what it does the first time you press the key/scroll up, it switches to berserker stance, second time it hits berserker rage and the third time it goes back to the stance you started it. ^^
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

Nargaroth wrote:Giev imba MS-spec for onkel plz!!
note: i havent been MS in a long time
well see now this is what id go for i guess

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000

now for some choices its a matter of flavour really if you pvp +2 parry is a better choice then 2 less rage for heroic (HS is more of a "my gosh i have lots and lots of rage atm and only 1 enemy kind of skill for 2h MS)

tactical mastery is self explainatory i belive and imp charge gives you enough rage to MS after a charge usually unlessyou miss the autoswing so this is nifty. imp overpower? 75-80% crit on an attack that cant be dodged ? yes please

impale is a must and thats why we waste 3 points in imp rend and another two in deep wounds (this is slightly less of a waste and quite nice against rogues (druids)

put enough points in 2h spec to get sweeping strikes and put 5/5 in the weapon youre going to use (since i recently got a nice axe i put mine there) note if youre using the TuF it had a porblem where its proc and mace spec made the target immune to stunns dont know about now though so you might want to go for anger manegement and imp hamstring instead if you have a mace

that precludes the arms tree on to fury

cruelty and enrage is what were looking for here and piercing howl and imp battleshout while not vital is imo to nifty to pass up so id rather put my points there then elsewhere.
the 6-10 points is a tossup but i will say that unbridled rage is more of a dw fury talent(40% chance on getting 1 extra rage every 3.6 sec for 5 points? no thanks) so its a tossup between booming voice or imp demo shout
Last edited by Morlog on 13 Nov 2006, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Thx mate, gonna try it soon just need to get my TuF first :)
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

When I spec MS I always go for 3/3 imp cleave, one of the most insane things in both pvp and pve, and imo a lot better than 30-40 ap boost from imp AP.

Unbribled wrath isn't that shabby, compared to booming voice/imp demo shout, all are kind of as shitty but with swordspec unbribled can prove to turn out effective at some times.

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000

Works fine for me! :) (even though I'm on fury spec atm, death wish is just so crazy! :))
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Smooglab wrote:
Akaza wrote:I imagine something similar to that could be useful for fear breaking. I have trouble switching in time due to quite low fps, this might be the solution.
There's an addon called Berserker Rage that allows you to bind a key to an action, such as Berserker Rage, Overpower, Mocking Blow, whatever.

It's very helpful for Nefarian imo, what I have is I have it bound to "mouse wheel up" (before I used F3 but sometimes you misclick, which sucks :P), now what it does the first time you press the key/scroll up, it switches to berserker stance, second time it hits berserker rage and the third time it goes back to the stance you started it. ^^
I know, won't use it though since by next patch (or when BC hits, not really sure about that) it won't ever work again.