Chit chat
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

need some pointers for my tbc build, I was thinking of this build
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=phbxzhZVVzVxxoiuVoc
any points i should invest elsewhere?

btw, Rampage rockz0rs! on my ptr char I've 1k ap w/ battle shout and and 1700 with fullstack rampage + orc racial in berserker stance =P
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

psythe wrote:need some pointers for my tbc build, I was thinking of this build
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=phbxzhZVVzVxxoiuVoc
any points i should invest elsewhere?

btw, Rampage rockz0rs! on my ptr char I've 1k ap w/ battle shout and and 1700 with fullstack rampage + orc racial in berserker stance =P
I'd get Impale for sure!
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

either that or get imp overpower instead of deep wounds

deep wounds are a meh debuff thats only usefull if youre fighting a rogue/druid

and smoog

anger manegement has worked like that the whole time its just that they chaged the tooltip to actually say what it does

slam atm resetts the swingtimer so it takes spamming or timing to use but is generally not that nifty
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

I can't log in due to not having a prepaid game card!

PLEASE ALERT ME FELLOW WARRIORS ABOUT RAGE NORMALIZATION!!!
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Hina
General
General

Post by Hina »

cant log on cause of blizzard fuck up... ie. youre not missing much
Game: Planetside 2
Server: Miller
Name: Hina
Guild: XSGamers (Smurf Assault Squad)
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Cannt give any exact numbers, but i feel majorly nerfed. I just did some pvp and basicly i was a sitting duck and i pretty much got 2-shot by every caster that walked around. Hello 4k fireball crit!!
About rage, normally i could charge, hamstring and then intercept when a mage blinked. Now its charge, hamstring, bloodrage, intercept. It feels like i have to wait 2 to 3 seconds longers to do anything that costs more than 10 rage.
Before i felt like a powerhouse, even in de BG's. Now i feel like cannonfodder. And worst of all, in the end i got outdps'd by a felgaurd. Yea nice changes blizzard, fuck you :evil:
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Change the Topic name into Warrior Hell..
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

I have a 60 hunter, 60 druid, 60 mage and 60 warrior.
Of which my warrior is the best equipped, but still I do the same damage and all 4 characters basicly.

My druid has no epics, just blues, around 100 spell damage and with a moonkin spec I do starfires of 1.5k+ very often.
Same goes for the mage, with a full fire spec I can easily outplay people with way better gear.
Specced my hunter BM for grinding monay, and it feels like that pet is outdamaging me.

Even with a Naxx' axe and a PvP spec I need lucky crits to kill people with lesser gear than me, 1 on 1. Also not going to try fury since it sucks in PvP and I don't have to gear for it to be worthwhile in PvE. Fury isn't buffed at all for PvP whereas other classes have received so pretty much a no-go.

I think Fury will be very nice in PvE though, due to the new 41-talent and the 10% more AP. Would like to see some DPS-meters from Fury warriors on Patchwerk from the old patch and the new patch.
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

Smooglab wrote:I have a 60 hunter, 60 druid, 60 mage and 60 warrior and no life.

I think Fury will be very nice in PvE though, due to the new 41-talent and the 10% more AP. Would like to see some DPS-meters from Fury warriors on Patchwerk from the old patch and the new patch.
fixed the first part for you ^^

since they fucked up weaponskill and rage generation wich affects PvE dps a great deal i dont think that fury warriors will be better this patch at all still viable sure but less so then before for pvp (and i got r11 while fury mostly thank to fias imba heals i guess)
Solalias
Grumpy

Post by Solalias »

A nice place to see some macros if you are missing some :

http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewt ... 6057#16057
Smooglab
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Smooglab »

Smooglab wrote:I have a 60 hunter, 60 druid, 60 mage and 60 warrior and a younger brother.

Fixed it again.
Level 70 Troll Warrior.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Wow! Pvping was completely amazing after respeccing to arms. Can only imagine how it'll be if I get my hands on some better twohander, really awesome :) Try it!
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Orkie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Orkie »

I had quite a good time in AB last night tho.

Respecced in full arms -> 43/5/3

But, I do miss Piercing Howl, I feel a bit handicapped without it...

I will need to learn to live with that until I get to at least level 61.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

i cant really say anything about pvping as 2h MS build as all my macros where broken aswell as most my UI so everything was very very wrong, add the lagg that made dismounting near impossbile and hence charging very tricky and you can all see i wasnt bringing my A game yday

but what spec have you been pvping under previously ithelia? when i was in the hwl grp i was fury but youve been MS spec when we raided for a while havent you? guess you had defiance then? since you feel it like a whole new game? i havent been MS since Arcanite reaper days ( i still have it in my bank maybe i should bring it out or retriement just for kicks)

rage was less of a problem then i anticipated tbh and im 33/18 atm so i cant say that its the end of the world in pvp but theres so many hunters and pallys in the bgs its silly atm and hunters havent proven to be a problem but pallys are annoying as hell since they now have the longeviety and higher dmg

and orkie any thoughts on full Arms? i didnt bother with tactical mastery tbh since i felt enrage was more important and apart from second wind the arms tree didnt bring anything i wanted
Orkie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Orkie »

I still have 23% crit chance in berserker stance, seems like nothing changed on that part.

My first impression with the full arms ->

I'm indeed missing enrage, though in BG's atm, most of the time I am just dead when a spell crits you. I have not enough stamina to endure them.

Rage seems not to be a problem. I DO have Anger Management and Tactical mastery.
I switch stance a lot -> Charge - hamstring - MS - if needed overpower - berserker - bloodrage - ms or whirl - execute or repeat

If this goes wrong against a warrior or rogue i quickly go to def to disarm and switch back to berserker.

until now i had few or no rage problems. I mostly go out of combat with a considerable amount of rage (if i don't get to execute: read: imba lock or mage killed my victim :p)

I still have to figure out if it's worth the points to go that deep in the arms tree. You do miss out on a lot of fury fun :-)