Post by Altarion »

try this:

#showtooltip Recklessness
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","0")
/use TRINKET NAME
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","1")
/script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
/castsequence Blood fury, Death wish, Recklessness

this macro is a 4 button pushing with clearing of the error messages and sounds. and the CD timer on the longest one
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Do any of you ever use Inner Rage?

I find that rage generation is still very spiky at times, making it quite a risk using Inner rage. Leaving yourself rage starved in seconds.
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

Zilver wrote:Do any of you ever use Inner Rage?

I find that rage generation is still very spiky at times, making it quite a risk using Inner rage. Leaving yourself rage starved in seconds.
coincidentally i was reading a similar topic about inner rage before i jump on our forums,i started leveling my prot warrior so i will try it myself soon i hope.

"As a tank you will find that occasionally you are in very high-rage situations where Inner Rage benefits from. However I must caution that should you decide to use Inner Rage, ensure you have at least 75 rage or more, and that your rage generation is consistently high, this ability works a little better if you have the Battle Trance talent from the Fury tree."

what i found :P
If you shake my hand,better count your fingers!
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

I use a macro for Inner Rage to use it only in specific times it is like this:

/cast Inner Rage
/cast Heroic Strike
/cancel aura Inner Rage

BUT I use it only during Battle Trance, so the thing is that every warrior should aim to eat his Battle Trance proc with HC Strike this is possible the 85-90% of times though and from those times only like a third you have 75+ rage to open up Inner Rage, but those few big HC Strikes do really cool damage. So I got a button bound with HC strike for normal use and a ghost button with the macro to press this when circumstances are right.

I tried making a macro for the rare situations that I have Battle Trance and Bloodsurge up, so I manage 2 do both HC Strike and Slam fit into the Inner Rage window, but not big luck there, so I try manually do the slam fit in since the macro I have needs a second press to cancel the Inner rage.

Give it a try and if U find something better post it so we know!
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

I don't use the inner rage at all. Can honestly say that I haven't even tried it yet :roll:

It's a cool ability, and might give those extra 100-200 dps in a fight. But it can just as easily make you ragestarved which takes away the small benefit that you recieved from the start.

I prefer to play it safe for now. HS works absolutely fine as a rage dump as it is for now. However, in the upcoming patch I might try to find a rotation that works with Inner rage since our HS will be nerfed. Who knows, if the HS nerf is as bad as I fear the inner rage might replace the ragedumping HS completely.

The targetdummies in Orgrimmar will have to provide me with answers once the patch arrives.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

I havent even touched Inner rage due too a low hit build will def cripple my rage (no brainer really) and even now when i have taken the high hit build its nothing that i need too use, def worth trying after a few patches when we want mastery more. I really hate the RNG feeling of fury, with the flurry proc misses.... HATE IT! :D
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Joujubruju »

Inner Rage is a gamble if U just turn it on and let it fade out, though Blizz will change it next patch so we just have to w8 and let it play out...
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Its sad to see that a high level skill like such is not used by the warriors at all. Makes me wonder if those devs actually know what they are doing...
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by vomitile »

they designed inner rage to dump the extra rage generated. But when they normalised rage it became useless pretty much
If you shake my hand,better count your fingers!
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

Blizzard doesn´t want to nerf fury!
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=175905
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Altarion
The Artist

Post by Altarion »

Seimor wrote:Blizzard doesn´t want to nerf fury!
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=175905
hahahahah _//OO\\_