disbeliever
Scout
Scout

Post by disbeliever »

and what about ze moonkin druid ? 8)
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

/shoo Ernstje .. Oomkin :roll: u should go tree!
disbeliever
Scout
Scout

Post by disbeliever »

moonkin rocks phil:D

tree sucks donkeyballs

nobody anyting interesting about moonkins???
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

tree sucks donkeyballs
don't push it :p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

We used a dancing moonkin to get the lurker to come up early before they fixed that worked perfectly every time!
Aenima
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Aenima »

Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Pvp Moonkin Specs:

For arena i'd go with this
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000
Feral charge is imba, and for that you need furor. You could skip dreamstate and go for full vengeance if you're good at fleeing and drinking. :) Which isn't very hard. :P

For bg's/solo grinding/instances
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000
5 points left to take either Subtlety or max control of nature + celestial focus
DaMonte
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by DaMonte »

This build must be insane in 2v2 as a healer

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 1500000000
-And yes i am actually a paladin-
http://ctprofiles.net/991493
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Ah, yes. The restokin. It's gaining popularity and is quite good from what i've tested. Makes a bit more of a 1.5dps team. Also quite good for 5v5 and if you start a match by popping into moonkin early it will throw the other team of. :)
Biraishkembe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Biraishkembe »

This build sux donkey balls for 2v2. GL surviving without swiftmend.Not to mention feral charge is a must in 2v2.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Biraishkembe wrote:This build sux donkey balls for 2v2. GL surviving without swiftmend.Not to mention feral charge is a must in 2v2.
I'll argue with you and point out that both survivability and manaregen are way up compared to a traditional resto pvp build. Tho i'll agree that the loss of FC is sad it's by no means crippling. Now I'm not saying that this is *better* than the traditional spec. For 2v2 it's worse but by no means horrible, you won't reach the top end of 2v2 arena rating, but it can't rock everywhere.

3v3 is probably its forté, I could see it work very well with a high durability team, perhaps even a combo of discpriest/hunter/restokin.

5v5 it's also a very solid spec since it's nowhere close to the squishyness of a conventional restodruid.

Only problem is that you need a real good amount of +heal for this to excel. Probably upwards of 1800 would be my rough guesstimate.

As a quick note i'll say that i haven't actively done arena since s1 where i gave this spec a whirl on a very casual basis, so this is mostly conjecture from reading forums, discussions and doing some light theorycrafting. But it was pretty solid then and the increased amounts of resilience and changes to dots since then can only have made it stronger. But to each his own, I wouldn't say that this is the spec to be but saying that it sucks donkeyballs is stretching it way, way to far.

Edit: tbh, i would probably scale down the healing part even further in the lower brackets, smaller arenas to something like:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0tcrziIsgzZZVxsLco
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

Was playing whit a boomkin in 3vs3 in s2 and we manage to climb up to 2k raiting whit rogue/boomkin/resto shaman was a damn nice combo and even that the druid had some blue stuff in his gear we manage to go that far. A combo i think would work really nice for a boomkin in 2vs2 is whit a skilled elemental shaman or a rogue. well a lock can work aswell.. The godly thing whit playing whit a elemental shaman in 2vs2 is that u will confuse your opponent they just cant ignore the druid if they do u have a shaman whit bl just spamming lbs purgeing and healing the druid (wooot can ele shamans heal? :D) Or if they come up whit the brilliant ide of trying to nuke the shaman gg now the druid can start whit his cyclone/root cc and u will simply just pwn the healer when the dpser is cced.. And whit the burst u have whit that combo it shouldnt be any problems to cc the healer and just nuke down the dpser.. Rogues can be hard but they are always hard in 2vs2 :)
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Or you will just have the Rogue fkin over the Elemental Shaman while Mage/Lock control your Boomkin :wink:

Wouldn't be too sad about meeting such a spec actually.. way easier (as enemy) compared to the common 13/11/37 ones..
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

Phil wrote:Or you will just have the Rogue fkin over the Elemental Shaman while Mage/Lock control your Boomkin :wink:

Wouldn't be too sad about meeting such a spec actually.. way easier (as enemy) compared to the common 13/11/37 ones..
Thats why u use grounding totem and es :) and ofc tremor totem!
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.