Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Re: :D

Post by Fenz »

Biraishkembe wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
flame wrote:http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... gloves.jpg

Ok, now I have to play some arena, if only to get these.
This will be funny against resto people!
Oh imba

Guys are you realy not aware how usless the bonus on the gloves is?
His message was posted in april...imba fast reaction there sport ;)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Biraishkembe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Biraishkembe »

I am fast as usual 8) .
Rev
Scout
Scout

Post by Rev »

right might aswell see if i can find any feraldruids in SM.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000

This is the pure tanking specc i would prolly use, ofc dependant on how often stun occurs in Wotlk as a boss attack and if infected wounds actually works on bosses.

so any comments ?
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

I'd change it to this I think:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000

OOC is fantastic, but the caveat is that it no longer procs of specials, thus I think rend and tear is not really that useful since Maul eats a white hit. Infected wounds does work on bosses. And stuns have always been around in one form or another so Primal tenacity is pretty nice.
If you could be sure that there's a DK/warrior there to debuff attackspeed for you, you could always drop infected wounds and drop those points into rend and tear. But TBH feral tanking isn't looking too hot atm. But there should be some druid changes in the works according to blues.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Rev
Scout
Scout

Post by Rev »

//OOC is fantastic, but the caveat is that it no longer procs of specials, thus I think rend and tear is not really that useful since Maul eats a white hit. Infected wounds does work on bosses. And stuns have always been around in one form or another so Primal tenacity is pretty nice.
If you could be sure that there's a DK/warrior there to debuff attackspeed for you, you could always drop infected wounds and drop those points into rend and tear. But TBH feral tanking isn't looking too hot atm. But there should be //

just a small note, i see no reason to keep 3 points in infected wounds at all seeing as you need to refresh it once every 12 sec so a 66% refreshrate should be more then enugh.

ohh i was just about to say that feral taking was starting to look a bit insane with stacking multipliers just look at what you can buff a maul to

100% normal dmg
10% added by naturalist
4% added my mastershapesifter
10% added my rend and tear
pop enrage and you add another 15%

lets play with the idee that you critted.
100%
10% Predatory instincts
3% meta

so that crit is doing 441.4% of normal dmg

no lets play with the idee that we had 3 a hunters in the group with the ferocius inspiration thingey

thats just 3*3% but you gotta love stacking multipliers

so then we endup with 482.4% damage caused but we must remember that we are tanking and damage caused is not our main consern but TPS is and our TPS on Maul is 1.3 times damage caused so 1 single strike is now causing 627% of base dmg in threat and thats alot of threat for just beeing the normal swing and not one of the real threat generating attacks.

and now we whant to remmeber that Mangle >>>> Maul and just one look at improved mangle that gives 1.5 sec CD reduction i think that feral tanks migh just surive the transition to WotlK
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Oh I don't think the damage part (ie threat part) of tanking is going to be bad. It's the other important stuff.
  • No high armor leather tanking leather found as of yet. Disturbing.

HUGE agility coefficient nerf from 24 agi per % to 40. Huge both for threat and mitigation

Low stamina gear

No clearly defined niche of tanking. (off-tanks ofc, but the it's no point in speccing the feral tree a "bear" spec)
But as I said, I'll hold of my doom and gloom (for the druid class in general bar resto...) until the druid revamp patch.
Rev
Scout
Scout

Post by Rev »

Oh I don't think the damage part (ie threat part) of tanking is going to be bad. It's the other important stuff.

• No high armor leather tanking leather found as of yet. Disturbing.

Aye agree with you on the disturbing point but i have never botherd looking to far in to the future on gear becaus it will be changed once you get there.

HUGE agility coefficient nerf from 24 agi per % to 40. Huge both for threat and mitigation
    Now did this affect crit and dodge or was this only dodge?
    On a sidenote About time. When you can build a gear theat makes you unhittable and you still dishout 1.2-1.6 ktps the game is fucked and needs to be fixed

Low stamina gear
    Same as the first post, gear will not concern me untill i get to that point

No clearly defined niche of tanking. (off-tanks ofc, but the it's no point in speccing the feral tree a "bear" spec)
well they are eliminating the you must have a X typ tank on Boss Y so not specific bear tank niche is not that big picture there will be no specific need for andy one type tank but all kinds of tanks will be able to do the job.

Bears now have last stand and they can "stance dance" so once the patch goes live the only thing a bear cant do is avoid shear.

If bear tanks become OT´s i wont cry any tears for that, becaus with the stacking multipliers on kittys i think we can give rouges a good run for there money on the dps list
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

I hope so, the changes to OOC are awesome for kitty and it's looking fairly good. I just hope they don't dick out and wotlk becomes another bc where feral dps is subpar to the main dps classes and other hybrids. If ferals can't surpass the other hybrids in dps it's gonna be pure suck since the feral buffs just aren't on par with what a enh shammy or ret pally brings.
Rev
Scout
Scout

Post by Rev »

hmmm well im am nolonger caring if ferals are vaible tanks or not ill still stick to my class and do something else =).

but i was just reading a blue post and realizing that there are alot of retards worink a bilzz aswell.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 0&pageNo=2

it adressed a few things that will or will not be fixed with the druid class but the best quote ever is prolly.

///Btw, there is no need to rant that we are "ignoring" or "don't understand" the issue... we are actually quite aware of it, as I'm looking at our internal bug report on this exact issue dating back to 2004.///

hmm is the blue poster saing yeah we knwo this is an issue and we will fix it we just havent had any time tha last 4-5 years.

Im not sure if i should laugh or cry.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Yes, it's deplorable, hence why I'm hoping for some good balance talent changes! If shit goes live as it is now I'll probably switch to a DK main or just hang up the wow-coat all together tho.

But atm I'm trying out the "glass-is-half-full" approach!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Jhorar wrote:Yes, it's deplorable, hence why I'm hoping for some good balance talent changes! If shit goes live as it is now I'll probably switch to a DK main or just hang up the wow-coat all together tho.

But atm I'm trying out the "glass-is-half-full" approach!
You wear a coat when you play?? Thats totally neat
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

sort of like this guy i guess;

Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Meek wrote:sort of like this guy i guess;

Haha was that Howard Stern? :)
Rev
Scout
Scout

Post by Rev »

druid glyphs

* Glyph of Natural Force (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Greater Glyph to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting your Wrath spells by 50%.
* Glyph of Moonfire (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Lesser Glyph to reduce the rage cost of your Demoralizing Roar by 20.
* Glyph of Thorns (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Minor Glyph to reduce the mana cost of your Thorns spells by %s1%.
* Glyph of Wild Endurance (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Minor Glyph to increase the duration of your Mark of the Wild and Gift of the Wild spells by 30 min.
* Glyph of the White Bear - Changes the appearance of your bear and dire bear forms to that of a polar bear.
* Glyph of the Red Lynx - You appear as a red lynx in your Cat Form.
* Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration - While Frenzied Regeration is active, healing effects on you are 20% more powerful.
* Glyph of Growl - Increases the chance for your Growl ability to work successfully by 8%.
* Glyph of Mangle - Increases the duration of Mangle by 6 sec.
* Glyph of Swipe - Your Swipe ability now hits 1 additional target.
* Glyph of Shred - Increases the damage dealt by Shred to stunned and incapacitated targets by 20%.
* Glyph of Rip - Increases the duration of your Rip ability by 4 sec. (old: 3 sec)
* Glyph of Rake - Your Rake ability prevents targets from fleeing.
* Glyph of Swiftmend - Your Swiftmend ability no longer consumes a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect from the target.
* Glyph of Innervate - Your innervate ability now has an additional 20% strength mana regeneration effect on you in addition to the effect on your primary target.
* Glyph of Rebirth - Increases the amount of health on a character brought back to life via Rebirth by 100%.
* Glyph of Regrowth - Increases the amount of your initial Regrowth heal by 50% if your Regrowth effect is still active on the target.
* Glyph of Rejuvenation- While your rejuvenation targets are below 50% health you will heal them for an additional 50% health.
* Glyph of Healing Touch - Decreases the cast time of Healing Touch by 1.5 sec., the mana cost by -25% and the amount healed by -50%.
* Glyph of Lifebloom - Increases the duration of Lifebloom by 1 sec.
* Glyph of Starfire - Your Starfall ability increases the duration of your Moonfire effect on the target by 3 sec.
* Glyph of Insect Swarm - Increases the damage of your Insect Swarm ability by 30% but it no longer affects your victim's chance to hit.
* Glyph of Hurricane - Your Hurricane ability now also slows the movement speed of its victims by -20%.
* Glyph of Starfall- Increases the duration of Starfall by 2 sec.
* Glyph of Wrath - Increases the chance you'll resist spell interruption when casting your Wrath spell by 50%.
* Glyph of Moonfire - Increases the periodic damage of your Moonfire ability by 75% but initial damage is decreased by -90%.
* Glyph of Entangling Roots - Increases the damage your Entangling Roots victims can take before the Entangling Roots automatically breaks by 20%.
Rev
Scout
Scout

Post by Rev »

Feral stuff

Random

* Glyph of the White Bear - Changes the appearance of your bear and dire bear forms to that of a polar bear.
* Glyph of the Red Lynx - You appear as a red lynx in your Cat Form.

Tanking
* Glyph of Demoralizing Roar (Class: Druid) - Empowers a Lesser Glyph to reduce the rage cost of your Demoralizing Roar by 20.

* Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration - While Frenzied Regeration is active, healing effects on you are 20% more powerful.
* Glyph of Swipe - Your Swipe ability now hits 1 additional target.
* Glyph of Growl - Increases the chance for your Growl ability to work successfully by 8%.

DPS
* Glyph of Shred - Increases the damage dealt by Shred to stunned and incapacitated targets by 20%.
* Glyph of Rip - Increases the duration of your Rip ability by 4 sec. (old: 3 sec)
* Glyph of Rake - Your Rake ability prevents targets from fleeing.
* Glyph of Mangle - Increases the duration of Mangle by 6 sec.

sad to see that the feral tanks oly get 3 glyphs that a are worth a dame but hey 2/6 slots used aint to bad.