SHAMAN HEAVEN

Chit chat
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Small macro, usefull for anyone but I was not sure where to post it.

/usetalents 1
/in 10 /equipset *setname*
/usetalents 2
/in 10 /equipset *setname*

What this does is switch to the talent build that is not active and switch gear a few seconds after (the in 10 is a time-out that starts counting down from the moment you activate the macro).
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

Earth Shock: Redesigned. This spell no longer interrupts spell casting, but rather reduces melee attack speed by 10% for 8 seconds (exclusive with similar effects such as Thunder Clap).

Wind Shock: Has been renamed Wind Shear and no longer shares a cooldown with Flame, Frost or Earth Shock
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

psythe wrote:Earth Shock: Redesigned. This spell no longer interrupts spell casting, but rather reduces melee attack speed by 10% for 8 seconds (exclusive with similar effects such as Thunder Clap).

Wind Shock: Has been renamed Wind Shear and no longer shares a cooldown with Flame, Frost or Earth Shock
Sounds like a nice change for PvE. Will Wind Shock get damage now? (guess not)
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

hope it gets a longer lockout period or something then.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

ES is not bad for pvp either.
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Yaur how's it with the enhancement totem for you? They're redesigning it up from 200AP to 400AP (hope you didnt buy teh ele shammy totem)
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

he did but hes trying to get a gm to change it or buyback i think
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

I have the elemental Relic at the moment, and because 3.2.2 is still a few weeks away I'm not going to bother with getting my badges back yet.
Might make a ticket when 3.2.2 hit's.
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

Some great movies about how to maximise your dps as Elemental/Enhancement spec.

For elemental: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVNjvyDDiyc
And Enhancement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zl6UkenGng
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Seimor wrote:Some great movies about how to maximise your dps as Elemental/Enhancement spec.
And Enhancement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zl6UkenGng
Good video though not up to date

Best rotation:
Spirit Wolfs
Earth shock if Stormstrike debuff is up
Storm Strike
Earth Shock
Magma totem
Lava Lash
Refresh lightning shield

Because shamanistic rage is now on a 60 second cooldown you can pretty much just use it when you have half mana. Myself I have Shock and Awe configured so that it will give SR priority over all if I reach 2000 mana.

Best spec:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman# ... ,OrN,10392

Almost the same spec as in the video only without improve stormstrike and Elemental Focus.
Those points are better spend in Reverberation and Call of the flame.
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Noitec »

Elemental is outdated aswell...
You should never use magma totem when there are casters in let's say that arena team... that guy is focusing on his DPS... Also - he has equipped worst trinkets for ele shaman i've ever seen,

so it must be outdated...
Elemental Shaman

Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

... sigh.
they are changing fire nova totem to being able to nova from any fire totem without consuming it. seems like a nice buff. except that the most useful part of it in pvp gets totally removed.

as far as i can tell it completly loses its stunn effect and talent is changed from
-"+10/20%dmg + 505/100% chance to cause 2 second stunn" to
-"+10/20%dmg + reduces cooldown with 2/4 seconds"

and the glyph gives:
-Glyph of Fire Nova Totem: Renamed Glyph of Fire Nova. This glyph now reduces the cooldown of Fire Nova by 3 seconds.

(total cd of nova totem is 15 secs, the new nova will have 1.5gcd and 10sec cooldown)
/whine
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

Gorlom wrote:... sigh.
they are changing fire nova totem to being able to nova from any fire totem without consuming it. seems like a nice buff. except that the most useful part of it in pvp gets totally removed.

as far as i can tell it completly loses its stunn effect and talent is changed from
-"+10/20%dmg + 505/100% chance to cause 2 second stunn" to
-"+10/20%dmg + reduces cooldown with 2/4 seconds"

and the glyph gives:
-Glyph of Fire Nova Totem: Renamed Glyph of Fire Nova. This glyph now reduces the cooldown of Fire Nova by 3 seconds.

(total cd of nova totem is 15 secs, the new nova will have 1.5gcd and 10sec cooldown)
/whine
with the glyph and talent it will have 3sec cd though. and to have 2 sec stun on that would be awesome! =)
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

imo they should change either the glyph or the talent to stunn instead of reduced cd. and if its subject to diminishing returns anyway it wont really matter how often you can do it.

presumably you wont have the mana to keep it going eitherway.