Dear Fenz, Maxi, Elles Tabby and Deltar(d)

Chit chat
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

I would have snared a paladin and run I was a SB or NS. I mean you don't have all night!

What elles said. I'm not going back to it either. Although it would be nice to pvp with my uber pimped Mercenary on Bors :)
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
carelessness
Scout
Scout

Post by carelessness »

Skyly wrote:I would have snared a paladin and run I was a SB or NS. I mean you don't have all night!

What elles said. I'm not going back to it either. Although it would be nice to pvp with my uber pimped Mercenary on Bors :)
it cool guys i understand the rigors of pve farming the same 6 dungens in wow i have a druid and somewhat miss the asskissing on raids . unlike elles hunter i was usefull

:D

offer still stands tho guys any time you wanna come over ill help you out even tho your fags <3
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

carelessness wrote:
Skyly wrote:I would have snared a paladin and run I was a SB or NS. I mean you don't have all night!

it cool guys i understand the rigors of pve farming the same 6 dungens in wow i have a druid and somewhat miss the asskissing on raids . unlike elles hunter i was usefull

:D

offer still stands tho guys any time you wanna come over ill help you out even tho your fags <3
I wouldn't call it farming. Atleast not the latter dungeons like Naxxramas which is a challenge :)

again "you're" you silly queer! :)
Krita säger:
carelessness
Scout
Scout

Post by carelessness »

after the leanring curve which is like 4-8 runs it all becomes candy .

maybe we can hook up in war hammer :D
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

carelessness wrote:after the leanring curve which is like 4-8 runs it all becomes candy .

you obviously havent done any harder instance than Wailing Cavern or Deadmines ;)

Warhammers sounds cool. Will you like playing on a european server then!?!? :lol:
Krita säger:
carelessness
Scout
Scout

Post by carelessness »

Skyly wrote:
carelessness wrote:after the leanring curve which is like 4-8 runs it all becomes candy .

you obviously havent done any harder instance than Wailing Cavern or Deadmines ;)

Warhammers sounds cool. Will you like playing on a european server then!?!? :lol:
if i can log on a euro server id play with you guys for sure
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

you can ! just buy an european wow version! <g>
carelessness
Scout
Scout

Post by carelessness »

rmz wrote:you can ! just buy an european wow version! <g>
fuck that lol ill wait for war hammer my non gay love for maxi and elles cant over come the shittyness of wow for me
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

carelessness wrote:
rmz wrote:you can ! just buy an european wow version! <g>
fuck that lol ill wait for war hammer my non gay love for maxi and elles cant over come the shittyness of wow for me
I'm dissapointed!
Krita säger: