Latest Talent changes (mucho druid changes)

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Latest Talent changes (mucho druid changes)

Post by Fenz »

We’ve made some additional changes to the talent calculators today. In addition to changing many of the icons, we’ve also made the following changes:

Druid:

Feral Combat

Feral Instinct - Reduced to 3 ranks, 5/10/15%.

Thick Hide - Reduced to 3 ranks, 4/7/10%.

Nurturing Instinct - Reduced to 2 ranks, 50/100%.

Survival of the Fittest - Reduced to 3 ranks, same 1/2/3% improvements.

Balance

(NEW) Focused Starlight - “Increases the critical strike chance of your Wrath and Starfire spells by 2/4%.â€�

Improved Thorns - Renamed "Brambles", now increases damage from Entangling Roots as well.

Omen of Clarity - Swapped with Insect Swarm, prerequisite from Natural Weapons removed.

Improved Wrath - Renamed "Starlight Wrath", reduces cast time of Wrath and Starfire by .1/.2/.3/.4/.5 sec.

Improved Starfire - Reduced to 3 ranks, no longer reduces cast time of Starfire, just has the 5/10/15% stun chance.

Natural Shapeshifter - Moved to Restoration tree, where Improved Enrage was.

Restoration

Improved Healing Touch - Renamed "Naturalist", in addition to the cast time reduction of Healing Touch it also increases all physical damage by 2/4/6/8/10%. Essentially, we folded Natural Weapons into it.

Natural Weapons - Removed.

Improved Enrage - Removed.

Reflection - Renamed "Intensity", mana regen in combat as it did in addition to causing Enrage ability to instantly generate 4/7/10 rage.

Natural Perfection - Changed to "Your critical strike chance with all spells is increased by 1/2/3% and melee and ranged critical strikes against you cause 4/7/10% less damage."

Paladin:

Retribution

Divine Purpose - Now 3 ranks for 4/7/10%.

Sanctified Crusader - Moved to one column to the left of Repentance. Now 3 ranks for increase of 1/2/3%.

(NEW) Crusader Strike - “An instant strike that causes weapon damage plus 40% of your Holy spell damage and refreshes all Judgements on the target.â€�

Protection

Redoubt - "Successful melee..." changed to "Damaging melee..."

Reckoning - Changed to: "Gives you a 2/4/6/8/10% chance after being hit by any damaging attack that the next 4 weapon swings within 8 sec will generate an additional attack."

Holy

Blessed Life - Now 3 ranks for 4/7/10% chance.

Warrior:

Arms

Weapon Mastery - Increased disarm resistance to 50/100%.

Check back soon for further updates.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningc ... pells.html

*For those having difficulties viewing the page we suggest closing your browsers, deleting all temporary internet files/cache and then reloading the page. This is often required when a talent calculator is updated.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 0255&sid=1
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Wow, those changes are actually pretty awesome (especially orlyform as sneek put it) and some nice synergy for the resto tree. All in all it's nicenice.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Jhorar wrote:Wow, those changes are actually pretty awesome (especially orlyform as sneek put it) and some nice synergy for the resto tree. All in all it's nicenice.
Does this get The Jhorar seal of approval?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Indeed it does. I hereby present these changes with the <drumroll>

JHORAR SEAL OF APPROVAL!
Zakh
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Zakh »

<3

thread hi-jack!
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

When you comming to visit Zakh? Gotta do eeet! :D
Shaatii
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shaatii »

warrior is a JOKE AGAIN
"its like the feminists, they want everything to be equal. But when the cheek comes, where are they?"

- George Costanza
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

well the 100% disarm immunity is nice but still nothing that makes it worth playing my warrior past 65 (as i have to get 5 new talents to get tactical mastery now and still be the same specc)

i wonder what they tought when they made the warrior trees im growing more and more dissapointed with the burning crusade from a warrior standpoint tbh
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

ice lance nerfed:(
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Would love to see some adjustments now to at the very least the Elemental tree of the Shaman.

It's lacking a lot: no reason for a Shaman to do the elementalist routine at all (unlike UR or the pally retribution routine).
Severe lack of staying power and lackluster "Lightning Overload" which is quite the joke at that deep a level into the tree.

I would like to see Stormstrike go to a 12 second cooldown (from 20s currently) now that paladins get a Mortal Strike without the mortality at 6 second cooldown ;)
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

Hmmm Moonkin starts to get interesting again?
Been toying around with some builds:

31-30 with loads of spell damage and the new talent Lunar Guidance (which increases your spelldmg&healing by 25% based on your intelect.)
combined with Heart of the wild talent.

Now I wonder if this only effects base intelect, since it could be extremely powerfull when it would scale with that feral talent Heart of the wild, which increases intelect by 20%.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Think I read somewhere that it is total int, not base. So yes, hotw would kick ass.