MC with NGB

Chit chat
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

MC with NGB

Post by Morlog »

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 2994&sid=1

basicly every thursday they raid MC and take people with them and let them loot items in exchange for a nexus

you need to have teamspeak

Foad: Every thursday @ 8pm server time NGB will run MC.

We will take in non guildies that want to join.

The following will apply:

1) NGB Members will take preferance when the raid is formed. However once we get going people will not be removed without good cause for raid balance.

2) All EPIC items are open to ANYONE. If you can use it you may roll on it.

3) All NON-NGB raiders will need to pay 1 Nexus Crystal for each item they loot. Nothing else.

4) 1 Item per run unless everyone else passes.

5) Any Legindary that drops belongs to NGB and will be given out by the raid leader to whoever he feels.

6) Cores / Core Leather / Dark Iron / Ingots and all unclaimed BOEs as well as all Nexus from unwanted BOPs will remain the propperty of NGB.

7) Master Loot will be used and loot winners will be resolved through the /100 roll.
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Saw that, considered tagging along for my wrath leggings, but I think it will be a failure, ofc based on what randoms they pick
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

sounds like a good idea, even for some of our members that still need some pieces from there (like me).
Horngrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Horngrim »

yah, might consider going there myself with them like this :D
Battle doesn't need a purpose
Battle is it's own purpose
You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns
Don't ask why I fight
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

May I point your attention to Toe's MC raid on sunday :)
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

Akaza wrote:May I point your attention to Toe's MC raid on sunday :)
thanx luv :wink:
Horngrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Horngrim »

yeh i already signed for that raid ofc, but i fear there might be lack of interest for continuing mc runs in sm. I know i have to blame myself for quitting wow that long, and thus for lacking decent gear, but i wanna do something about the lacking gear ^^
Battle doesn't need a purpose
Battle is it's own purpose
You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns
Don't ask why I fight
Kingeling
Champion
Champion

Post by Kingeling »

Trust me...some ppl are still interested. I still need raggie to die and drop netherwind pants:(
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Definetly also still interested, besides a lot of ppl seems to be signing with alts which is cool :)
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Jeanpaul (ngb) told about them clearing MC with 26ppl so it wouldnt be any problem to have randoms in the raid...yea right
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Gupim wrote:Jeanpaul (ngb) told about them clearing MC with 26ppl so it wouldnt be any problem to have randoms in the raid...yea right
Haha Jeanpaul is the biggest tard known to humankind. But you see the problem with randoms is that they rarely listen, because they don't really care except for that one piece of epic stuff they might get. They don't know where to stay to not pull stuff, they go afk randomly, they do whatever they like. And that's what I am worried about :)
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

We do bwl/mc with tsh these days and some randoms and we pwn mc way to easy and tbh bwl also is a joke so i would se no problem with 25 focused and 15 fuckups and u will still do it.
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Elementz wrote:We do bwl/mc with tsh these days and some randoms and we pwn mc way to easy and tbh bwl also is a joke so i would se no problem with 25 focused and 15 fuckups and u will still do it.
yes, but 25+15fuckups != 25

i raid with 39 fuckups almost every day and do quite fine so that wasnt the question
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Elementz
Scout
Scout

Post by Elementz »

Gupim wrote:
Elementz wrote:We do bwl/mc with tsh these days and some randoms and we pwn mc way to easy and tbh bwl also is a joke so i would se no problem with 25 focused and 15 fuckups and u will still do it.
yes, but 25+15fuckups != 25

i raid with 39 fuckups almost every day and do quite fine so that wasnt the question
ok sorry for misunderstanding:(