what we will get to compensate for the lagg?

Chit chat
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

what we will get to compensate for the lagg?

Post by Gorlom »

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread. ... #post92360

hehe i just laughed when i saw this
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Why doesn't it surprise me that he plays a Paladin? :)
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

<G> too funny
ohhhh, clicky!
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

oh god i love to troll the suggestion forum. can we rename this thread to "make fun of paladins"?

heres anotherone:

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread. ... adID=92482

you got to love his response to my post =)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

wohooooo! soap opera, realm forum is great for that too :P

btw, ever figured out what he meant by "No offenc Gorlom but seems that idiots u speak of is what You maybe afraid of." ? :P
ohhhh, clicky!
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

no if you do please tell me.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Xen wrote: If pallies get a mounted charge, I want to be uber leet on my crap Dreadsteed as well. I'm thinking along the lines of transforming the Warlock into a Dreadlord, complete with full control WHILE mounted. Blizz could take a look at the mobs in the Tainted Scar, I think those could suffice. This would also help us against our big enemy the rogue, since they wouldn't dare attacking us anymore while mounted (distract, ambush etc). Also, to finally give us an escape ability, we should be able to summon the horse instantly (or at least every ten minutes, so we can own anyone when our timers are up - wait.. that sounds familiar somehow...)
:roll:
Jump in!
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

xen easy on the sarcasm... i truly belive he does not see whats wrong whith his idea, and then it might be a problem for him to spot and understand the sarcasm.
Last edited by Gorlom on 15 Sep 2005, 10:50, edited 1 time in total.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Gorlom wrote:and xen easy on the sarcasm... i truly belive he does not see whats wrong whith his idea, and then it might be a problem for him to spot and understand the sarcasm.
Haha, but that's FUN. :D
(but you are right ofc :))
Jump in!
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

dont feed the trolls

apart from mol lets try to make him completly spherical so we can play soccer with him as the ball
Last edited by Morlog on 29 Sep 2005, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

hehe just noticed something... Kibaa in the paladin mount thread acctually admits to violating the naming policy =P
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

ok this suggestion... im not sure if i understand him right could you guys please read it and tell me if my post acctually describes the problem?

its about resistance in pvp
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

The second spell (that wich goes from talent) is damn 31 talent spell called Repentance. Mind that this is not pure stun because any damage breaks this another 6 seconds sleep. This maybe is a reasonable spell, but is very deep in not popular Defensive tree, and just compare it to such skills like:

Priest: Mind fly, Mind scream + Pain

roflmao, yeah, good comparison, mate- buff priests, invuln shield is better than mind soothe!!111!1
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

wrong thread =P that one is old now