I need help

Chit chat
Passadig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

I need help

Post by Passadig »

I have some serious problem with my sound on my comp and i have some hope to get some help with it. I just have to say that I totally suck with computers so if u got a solution for me try to be as simple as possible :wink:

Ok her we go. For about a mouth ago I thought my mic broke because ppl could only hear from me on vent/ts was some strange sound when I push the button. But it was not my mic so I both my self a new sound card because ppl told me and some so called comp expert tried to fixed it but he also told me it was the sound card. And all went fin with my new sound card but I had to change the settings for the sound every time I restarted the computer. But after 2 days the sound from my mic is totally gone again. I have tried to change the settings for it but I can’t get it to work. Is something broke or is it the settings? And dose someone know if I can get some help from the MSN “remote controlâ€� (fjärrhjälp in Swedish) from someone?
SerXes
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by SerXes »

Seactivate your internal sound card in bios usually in the integrated pheripherals category.
Make sure all drivers are installed and you dont have any conflicts.
Check in the sound options in control panel that the correct card is listed.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Yeah as Passa said, deactivate onboard soundcards. Those things usually suck unless you have a reaaaaaaaaally fancy and expensive mo-bo.
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Cohan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Cohan »

Open window, throw out computer. Buy a new one!!!