Blizz posted the BC talents and spells

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Blizz posted the BC talents and spells

Post by Fenz »

I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

some really nice stuff :) wonder if the " Summon a " water elemental " thing is any good in mages frost tree :p
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

holy christ... Arcane rules all!

On the otherhand, the dmg bonus in the fire tree is godly to
Last edited by Maugetar on 28 Aug 2006, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0103531351

Will be my warrior spec most likely wish anger management was in prot too though cant get that now and i like the 1 rage generated per tick in combat :P

Devastate still has no cooldown listed so im guessing its only on global cooldown(1.5 sec) or maybe even off that too(only shieldblock has no global cooldown tag atm).

Should be pretty nice then both for dmg/agro have to unlease some calculations but an slow as possible 1h weapon looks to be the best then although you get lower dmg per rage generated from heroic strike then already using an 1h 2.9 speed weapon now though 8) . Hope tier 4 set has some wrath 5 setbonus proc on them coupled with the 3 less rage on all offensive abilities is very nice.

Vitality only 5% bleh!
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000

im going for this build while leveling, but being addicted to healing i will probably end up with this build on lv 70

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 5310510321

all based on mana reduction and spelldamage/healing
Last edited by Toenibbler on 01 Sep 2006, 05:47, edited 3 times in total.
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

Anyone else but me that finds the Arms and fury trees for warriors kinda boring? .. And what happened to tactical mastery? Are we not gonna be able to have any rage left when stanceswitching anymore? .. :(
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

moved to prot tree noobling
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

what are you talking about in the talent calculator prewiew atleast tactical mastery is still in tier 2 arms
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

Now i found it.. they moved it to the protection tree.. :( .. that aint good imo .. would be better if it still was in the arms tree..

But i think i would try out something like this:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000

Can be nice to have flurry when you are 2h swordspecced .. With the extra attacks and if i crit on one, i swing 30% faster, adding the chances of getting more extra attacks from the swordspecc... :twisted:

Too bad that i cant have tactical mastery aswell in this specc, that would have been real nice..

This however is the pvp/dps-specc .. the protection part i havent been looking into as much yet..

But i think it would be something like this:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0103531351
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

was wondering a bit if you where high or not since in the one i looked at last night tactical mastery was in t2 arms still

but ghort? no piercing howl or deathwish but 3/3 in bloodcraze?
rethink that Deathwish is +20% dmg and fear immunity for 30sec thats not to be sneezed at

and the prot build ? imp shield block 3/3? you only get 1 extra block for one talent points the two others increase the duration and with 1 talent its already longer then the cooldown so more then 1 in imp shield block is a waste
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

Now i can't work anymore. Have to check the talents :P. Indeed, arcane seem pretty imba.
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

the frost tree is boooooring btw.. Only thing really new and interesting is the water elemental.

omg i cant decide.. the fire tree is crazy.. im sooo happy :)... Finaly some serious buffs.. everything is dmg dmg dmg
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Maugetar wrote:the frost tree is boooooring btw.. Only thing really new and interesting is the water elemental.

omg i cant decide.. the fire tree is crazy.. im sooo happy :)... Finaly some serious buffs.. everything is dmg dmg dmg
And i can be the dotter // drainer // debuffer i always wanted to be :D Finally i get improved COE/COS etc, harder to dispell dots, reducing physical dmg etcetc.

Tho i guess bursters will kick my arse :p

Water elemental, slow and invicible.. damn you are finally becomming wc3 mages/archmage.. awesome :D
Last edited by Lateralus on 29 Aug 2006, 09:56, edited 1 time in total.
Sinarion
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Sinarion »

Arcane Blast - Rank 1
Requires Level 64
190 Mana30 yd range
2.5 sec cast
Blasts the target with energy, dealing 483 to 557 Arcane damage. Each time you cast Arcane Blast, the casting time is reduced while mana cost is increased. Effect stacks up to 5 times and lasts 8 sec.

This one sounds VERY interesting.
Cuming soon in a bed near you!
Lillstrumpan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Lillstrumpan »

Priest coming soon /cry
Skryter inte gärna, spelar inte känd. Föddes som en stjärna, dör som en legend.