First Sergeant

Post by Eienne »

lol, sounds like the murloc is popular :D

Yes I'm an honor whore!
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Brilliant imo :)

Though that mana drain stuff's a bit new to me...
Eienne
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Eienne »

Well, it's quite doable to drain his mana, but it takes ages to drain it, and your healers will be low on mana from healing/dispelling long before Lucifron is OOM as far as I know.

It's ofcourse possible to do healer rotation, but that requires everyone to be 110% focused (everyone being healers here) and is generally a big hazle, much easier to just kill him like we always do :D

Yes I'm an honor whore!
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

Eienne wrote:Well, it's quite doable to drain his mana, but it takes ages to drain it, and your healers will be low on mana from healing/dispelling long before Lucifron is OOM as far as I know.

It's ofcourse possible to do healer rotation, but that requires everyone to be 110% focused (everyone being healers here) and is generally a big hazle, much easier to just kill him like we always do :D
I've actually done a few tries on Lucifron with mana draining ( with PoW )... it is essentially useless. First problem is like you say people running out off mana, though this isn't such a huge problem since everyone but MT will be backing off so you should be able to rotate healers. The real problem is that is no real effect; Lucifron regens too much mana and his ae curse/magic dot is too cheap to have any real effect, tbh i didn't notice any slowdown in his casting while he was "oom".

Killing him like we always seems like the way to go :)

btw "hassle"
ohhhh, clicky!
Eienne
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Eienne »

Thanks prinso, was confused on that one word actually

Yes I'm an honor whore!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Is it even possible to drain his mana? I know I've tried to use the warlock skill Drain Mana, and he is immune to that one (like most bosses). Or do Serpent Sting and Mana Burn still work?
Jump in!
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

xen wrote:Is it even possible to drain his mana? I know I've tried to use the warlock skill Drain Mana, and he is immune to that one (like most bosses). Or do Serpent Sting and Mana Burn still work?
Don't remember tbh, think they're immune to viper sting..but you can wait until he runs out off mana :) but like i said, it's totally useless :P
ohhhh, clicky!
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

Also, according to this vid thingy priests can remove curses :P
ohhhh, clicky!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

well if we stop healing you, you'll be removed <3
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

I have no idea if you can still drain mana, but we get her to 0% mana quite often because we mostly start MC with 25 and like 30 on luci so we lack dps.

btw yesterday ragnaros 1% wipe again :lol: couldnt do a new try no ankhs up etc. and I would have gotten spinal reaper if it dropped :roll:
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

well then you will get it next time if it drops virt :P
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

1%? ouch
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

Shataz wrote:well then you will get it next time if it drops virt :P
well jobby had insane dkp but he stopped playing for a while, he is busy with Uni.