IM NOT

Post by Daiken »

Most rogues not I be *yoda-imitation* :x
Hond!
/spit
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

I picked this up a couple of days ago, and i must say i was totally wrong about GuildWars. It kinda amazed me how much effort went into developing the general concept of this title. It's extremely fun to play to play a game where the developers do have a clue where they're going in the near/distant future.

It's also fun to play a game where charactermodels don't look like absolute garbage & casters are actually fun to play :lol:

I wish WoW models looked like this btw :
http://seppuku.dyndns.org:8000/screenshots/gw/gw004.jpg
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

I agree that guildwars is actually a very awsome game, not only for gameplay but also the graphics are eyecandy. Still it wasnt hard to choose between guildwars and warcraft. I think like most here, i've played WC1, 2 and 3, and i love walking around in this world of warcraft and seeing all these places that i know of come to life. I'm still very looking foward if they are ever gonna do something with Arthas or that awsome Demonhunter.

I really dont get the fact that some people get bored after 60. Imo a whole new game starts when you reach it. But then i'm hooked on warcraft for too many years already :)
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.