Who will reroll to a pally?

Chit chat
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

I dontwant any bubblefagboys In my hord ranks.....
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

no worries. they are going do be female bubblefaries.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

That's why you should get your girlfriend into World of Warcraft, imo.
"Honey, time to kick some demon ass in Draenor!"

Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

stop it sneek, im getting my hopes up!
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Going out on the lim here.. im actually starting to like the idea.. i still feel very sorry for all shamans tho :(

at least in future it will be even steven in pve between horde/ally = less whine? :o
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

why would a decent girl would like to play a char that looks like it is designed from a Japanese comic? :P

For the changes: So far I am not amused about the idea of having pallies and shamans on both sides. For me, it it a part of a game to "hate" pallies ;). But as we do not know how blizz will change the game play in general it is far too early to speculate about which class spots will be replaced etc.
I am just fearing that the shaman will start to be an offensive class so u have to spec in elemental and enhance and that resto shamans might become redundant.. that would suck. But I start worrying about that when we get more information about the whole changes....
Cute Tauren!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

kim'll play one (I might even put effort into getting it to 60 :]
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

I shoudl have remained silent :P

Greetings to Kim ;)
Cute Tauren!
Fialotta
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Fialotta »

Why be a priest in cloth when you can wear plate and heal just as good or even better and still be on the right faction =P
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Arkandor »

Well dont worry guys... in my future raids i will only let one pally come along... and the only reason is to have some one to blame when we wipe.
I'm the figurehead on a ship of fools
Shradgudd
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Shradgudd »

word Arlk :D
why waste words when ya can waste bullets...
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Arkandor wrote:Well dont worry guys... in my future raids i will only let one pally come along... and the only reason is to have some one to blame when we wipe.
can that be me!??!?
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

kim'll play one (I might even put effort into getting it to 60 :]
isn't that 70.. <g>
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

sneek wrote:
xen wrote:And if abilities are allowed to stack I can still see tankgroups want Windfury, rogue groups want Grace of Air and healbots want Manatide (even if it stacks with BoW).
Well that's true.

But the benefits of Salvation (30% aggro, permanently active), Kings (+10% to all stats, permanently active) as well as Might/Wisdom that are also permanently active and slightly more effective as well then Horde equivalents basically knocks three shaman out of the raiding roster.

Not amused.

Might/Wisdom raiding paladins take this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=qVxuMgstZxf0tM
Kings raiding paladins take this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=qVxuMxoZxGzZVf0tM
Salvation paladins are generic ones - just use the Holy tree of the Might/Wisdom one, since you're a heal/buffbot!
Personally, I'd expect three pallies to take the slots of two shammies and a priest, since paladin and priest abilities overlap maybe even more (both have raid-wide buffs, heal & dispel) than shammie and pallie (group vs raid-buffs, heal).
Jump in!