Who will reroll to a pally?

Chit chat
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Well, think about the Swords and DPS plate that's gonna get ninjad from you Warriors.

Good game! :P
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

i read all the posts with any interesting facts, but i still can't believe they actually gonna give horde paladins, its just not right...and it was a blue post so its true.

altough more then 50% of the players says NO, to the change.
I'm curieus and wondering if I see a ITS A JOKE post on the forum when i wake up

good fight, good night
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Göstakniv
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Göstakniv »

sometimes i poop in my own hand and then squeezes it between my fingers. but there is nothing funny about that.

he he he he he
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

.... iv got only one thing to say:

REMOVE IMMUNE SHIELD!!!!

i dont want any damn bubble boys in my party. i can take paladins as long as they cant bubble+hs

(yes i can swallow the damn lore and im more intrigued by the "new encounters" they are talking about then keeping my factional identity. atleast theres no gnomes in horde.)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

asshats
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Sparky wrote:asshats
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Skyly wrote:
I think I know who took a shot of his ass in the webcam for that pic, or do I? Mysteries...
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

I don't really see the problem to be honest. The process of adding Paladins to a raid sees diminishing returns really fast. The first Paladin is super-imba. The second one is very nice to have as well, but then adding more pallies doesn't bring very much to the table. So I doubt the six shammie slots will be replaced with six pallies. Those three slots will probably come from a mixture of Shammie and Priests slots, since finally Priests will have a Cleanse-bot companion.

I guess the changes will be more difficult to implement for alliance. Paladins don't need to reside in specific groups, while Shammies do. So horde already has experience with a grouplayout with shammies, while we can just dump pallies in group hate.

And if abilities are allowed to stack I can still see tankgroups want Windfury, rogue groups want Grace of Air and healbots want Manatide (even if it stacks with BoW).
Jump in!
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

Skyly wrote:
hahaha <3
Shizume
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Shizume »

Gogo bloodelf female paladin
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

xen wrote:
Nargaroth wrote:i will be a paladin, and own all warlocks!
WL > Pallies, at least if you bother to stick around that long. :)

But anyhow, nice changes! Hello Fear Ward and Blessing of Salvation. I guess this change - although it is "the easy way out", is for the best. They could try to balance shammies/pallies, but there will always be imbalance that way (or at least claimed imbalance). The whole idea of exclusive classes is - although nice in theory - just a flawed concept.

BTW, I wonder if BoS and TQ totems stack. :P
fear ward is a dwarf priest racialclass ability or did i miss the post where we got thoose aswell?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

didnt you hear? orc warriors get this as a talent
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Prolly my bloodelf alt paladin build!(his name will be "Gorlomlovesme"or something)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=axhZVrt0chxZVf0pM

"dont crit me!"
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

xen wrote:And if abilities are allowed to stack I can still see tankgroups want Windfury, rogue groups want Grace of Air and healbots want Manatide (even if it stacks with BoW).
Well that's true.

But the benefits of Salvation (30% aggro, permanently active), Kings (+10% to all stats, permanently active) as well as Might/Wisdom that are also permanently active and slightly more effective as well then Horde equivalents basically knocks three shaman out of the raiding roster.

Not amused.

Might/Wisdom raiding paladins take this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=qVxuMgstZxf0tM
Kings raiding paladins take this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=qVxuMxoZxGzZVf0tM
Salvation paladins are generic ones - just use the Holy tree of the Might/Wisdom one, since you're a heal/buffbot!