Obediah needs this (clearly a hunter weapon)

Chit chat
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

Mol wrote:
BTW why would a rogue use brutality sword its not that good...
It's better than Thunderfury for Sinister Strike etc :) Proc rate of 40% is that really true, seems a bit high? I mean your DPS would go through the roof if you do 300 extra damage every 5 seconds on 1 target alone.

Well it is true and there for its ''legendary.'' Its not very likely you will obtain this sword.
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Virtu wrote:
Mol wrote:
It's better than Thunderfury for Sinister Strike etc :) Proc rate of 40% is that really true, seems a bit high? I mean your DPS would go through the roof if you do 300 extra damage every 5 seconds on 1 target alone.

Well it is true and there for its ''legendary.'' Its not very likely you will obtain this sword.
You know you played too much when you kill a crab in a beach in portugal and expect him to drop something...

And I cant post anywhere else apart from the inn atm... bohoo
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Hey Flame :) Hope you're having a fun vacation. We miss you! OOC rezzers have been slacking lately, come back quick! Let me think, was there anything else you were good at....hmm guess not, but come back anyway! :D
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Didn't you two form the UCPD (Un'goro Crater Police Department)? Maybe you can install Fraps and make some episode of C.S.I.:UC.
Jump in!
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Un'Goro Tax Collectors...UTC
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

flame wrote:
Virtu wrote:
Mol wrote:

You know you played too much when you kill a crab in a beach in portugal and expect him to drop something...

And I cant post anywhere else apart from the inn atm... bohoo

afaik, irl crabs drop crab meat 100% :P
ohhhh, clicky!
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Mol wrote:Hey Flame :) Hope you're having a fun vacation. We miss you! OOC rezzers have been slacking lately, come back quick! Let me think, was there anything else you were good at....hmm guess not, but come back anyway! :D
I'll kick you butt mister... :)
Back on monday, got a fantastic tan... hehe
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Mol wrote:Un'Goro Tax Collectors...UTC

LOL we need to go there again sometime Mol