FOR WHO DIDN'T KNOW: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - SWEDEN : 0-0

Chit chat
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

FOR WHO DIDN'T KNOW: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - SWEDEN : 0-0

Post by Mol »

I think the 'Hahaha'-topic just doesn't quite cover it.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

lol
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Mycavycos
General
General

Post by Mycavycos »

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUvv
SMITE!
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

:cry: grrr
azathoth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by azathoth »

I will think of you Mol when Holland faces Argentina :)

Ps come back ds
<Super_Hassel> Hmm satt o runka med stängda ögon. Sen när jag öppna dom så stog det en bricka med oboy och mackor framför datorn :s
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Although I think it is worth mentioning that Sweden actually had an additional player on the field :D:D
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Akaza wrote:Although I think it is worth mentioning that Sweden actually had an additional player on the field :D:D
which group is Denmark in again??????

Mol, stfu... Ivory Coast will pwn j00!
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Skyly wrote: which group is Denmark in again??????
We are too good to care !
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

shut the fuck up...
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
Mycavycos
General
General

Post by Mycavycos »

Doesnt matter. We will crush paraguay next game and england steamroll trinidad and thats it :)
SMITE!
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Whether Sweden or Holland advance or not, it doesn't matter. You already played 0-0 against Trinidad :P

And Holland's draw is considerably stronger than Sweden's, Sweden should make the quarterfinals if they play well with their draw. Even if they become 2nd, they have to face Germany...

Besides, Holland will pwn Ivory Coast, and Argentina will beat Serbia easily, so I think Holland vs Argentina will be a very boring match with reserves playing :/

Which of you has actually been to a World Cup game so far btw?
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Mol wrote:Whether Sweden or Holland advance or not, it doesn't matter. You already played 0-0 against Trinidad :P

And Holland's draw is considerably stronger than Sweden's, Sweden should make the quarterfinals if they play well with their draw. Even if they become 2nd, they have to face Germany...

Besides, Holland will pwn Ivory Coast, and Argentina will beat Serbia easily, so I think Holland vs Argentina will be a very boring match with reserves playing :/

Which of you has actually been to a World Cup game so far btw?
Holland won't "pwn" Ivory Coast lol. You're underestimating them. They played really well against Argentina... Just have a QUICK defensive midfielder take away Robben and Holland doesn't have anything if they play as they did against Serbia. 1-0 to Ivory Coast imo ^^

IF sweden get through the group play they'll surely loose against Germany :/
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv