Possibly the best magespec!

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Maugetar wrote:The survivability of a frost mage is by no means crazy, thats for sure. Its better than for a firemage, but not much more. Id rather do what we do best, rather than staring the opponent to death inside an iceblock...
But you need to be alive to kill stuff ;)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

ofc, but my oppinion stands.. i believe a arcane/fire mage has a higher probability to kill more classes than any other mage spec and still go out of there alive.. U cant expect to live if u cant kill fast as a mage.. That is my firm belief. And with a healer in ur back, its a deadly combo.
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Maugetar wrote:ofc, but my oppinion stands.. i believe a arcane/fire mage has a higher probability to kill more classes than any other mage spec and still go out of there alive.. U cant expect to live if u cant kill fast as a mage.. That is my firm belief. And with a healer in ur back, its a deadly combo.
Totally agree, i was frost specced some months ago (for about 3 weeks or something), and it was quite nice, but i dont think that extra "survivability" u get when specced frost is better than the huge damage output as a fire mage. My experience shows that fast and huge damage is better.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Ice block and coldsnap > warriors atleast.

Sometimes a firemage doesnt even get polymorph off against me due to various interupts as intercept, pummel and fear. But that is generally speaking and if my insignia is up that is :p
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Volt
Scout
Scout

S

Post by Volt »

Well if you are geared With like +500 spelldmg if you go Arcane/Fire with Arcane Power you have the chance everytime your pyro crits you won the duel (not with sl locks)
But why not going frost and have a 60 % chance to crit on a frozen target?
and the nice Frostbite for melles.
Spammer
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Gona toy around with this cookie cutter build:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent/?RZVgMzf0uZVVG0obth

Critting like a madman :)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

yeah that looks ok Fenz, I'm currently toying with a 42 frost build :p