World of Warcraft the Movie!!

Chit chat
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

World of Warcraft the Movie!!

Post by Arkandor »

Gonna enjoy this incredible movie over and over again... when it comes out there will be no more raids from me!

First pictures from the movie released!
http://dnkblog.wordpress.com/2006/02/02 ... roduction/
I'm the figurehead on a ship of fools
azathoth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by azathoth »

lol wtf
<Super_Hassel> Hmm satt o runka med stängda ögon. Sen när jag öppna dom så stog det en bricka med oboy och mackor framför datorn :s
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

anyone see a resemblance between those 2 or is it just me ? :/
karharoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by karharoth »

omg chinese farmers!1one!
If you want breakfast in the bed, go sleep in the kitchen.
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

gooks :roll:
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

dumbass asians :/
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Arcanite Reaper, Hoooooooooooooooooo!
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

whats with all the hostility even though it wont look like wow itll still be good for a laugh no doubt

if i can find it when theyre done ill see it ^^
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Garmed »

told you, since blizz aint doing the movie and it's not even going to be animated the result will make me cry and wet myself at the same time. Sheisse!
i wear Veroths cloak but i bet the smart money says he wears my grandmas panties. Thats just nasty.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

someone said that those were screens from some other movie that has already been made. imo this is a hoax.

(the flags are lacking destinctive horde / alliance signs from what i can see)

if its not a hoax i love the quotes from the 162th poster
“We searched for a very long time to find the right studio for developing a movie based on one of our game universes,â€� said Paul Sams, chief operating officer of Blizzard Entertainment. “Many companies approached us in the past, but it wasn’t until we met with Legendary Pictures that we felt we’d found the perfect partner. They clearly share our high standards for creative development, and because they understand the vision that we’ve always strived for with our Warcraft games, we feel there isn’t a better studio out there for bringing the Warcraft story to film.â€�
the rest
“One of our goals at Legendary Pictures has been to bring heroic stories to life in groundbreaking ways, and it’s inspiring to work with a company such as Blizzard that takes that approach with each of its products,â€� stated Legendary Pictures chairman and CEO Thomas Tull. “The Warcraft universe is possessed of such a rich mythology and, as such, serves as an ideal platform as we go about translating that universe into what we intend to be a major event film.â€�

Blizzard’s Warcraft games have developed a loyal following since the series debuted in 1994. Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness™, released in 1995, won multiple Game of the Year awards and is still considered one of the best games ever made, and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos™ broke multiple sales records when it launched in 2002. World of Warcraft®, Blizzard’s latest entry in the critically acclaimed franchise, has quickly become one of the world’s most popular online games, with more than 6 million paying customers worldwide.

“From our first Warcraft game to our latest novels, our intention has always been to develop a rich fantasy universe that could support stories and products in many forms,â€� stated Chris Metzen, Blizzard Entertainment’s vice president of creative development. “In addition to being a truly rewarding experience for us, the creation of this motion picture also feels like a natural next step for the Warcraft universe.â€�

“It’s not always the case that interactive game properties lend themselves to proper adaptation to film,â€� said Jon Jashni, Legendary Pictures’ chief creative officer. “We are intending to approach this as we would the adaptation of a best-selling novel: respect the essence of all that it is but also build upon that fertile base while translating it into a new medium.â€�

Further details about the upcoming Warcraft movie, including director, cast, and targeted release date, will be revealed in the months ahead.

not going to be made in china
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Freudian
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Freudian »

Can anyone please tell me where this guy does his hair? It's TRULY awesome!

I have tried different kinds of oils, olive oil, fish oil, motor oil. Different kinds of gel, wax, you name it. NOTHING has worked for me!

I have looked long and hard for a barber with this kind of quality. FINALLY it seems my search is over! THANK GOD!
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

have you tried axle grease? heard it does wonders.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

the hair product you looking for is plastic , have fun
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
grolof
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by grolof »

V twin harley transmission oil does the work. Take it from me buddy.
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: World of Warcraft the Movie!!

Post by Sparky »

i heard that warnerbros will do the warcraft movie so i think its going to be cool = D