Hello again SM

Chit chat
Tyrell
Scout
Scout

Hello again SM

Post by Tyrell »

Hello all. It's Tyrell for Alb Bors from DAoC. I was just wondering how everyone was doing and what server and side of the war you guys are on? Would appreciate some info. Thanks.

Tyrell Silversong
EQ Retired, DAoC Retired, EQII Retired, SWG Retired
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Well all is going very well these past few weeks. We started mastering the biggest and hardest raid (40 people) instances, which is a very good sign of our teamwork and skills.

We play on the english EU server Twillights Hammer. And off course we are the evil horde! Hope to see you soon m8!
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

Hi Ty :)

How are u?? Are u still living in my lovely country?

We decided that we do not chose "Albion" this time but went to the Horde side. Although I am pretty sure that Mol (he IS a pally deep in is heart) is still sad about this.. Horde has no pallies but "ugly" trolls. ;)
Cute Tauren!
Tyrell
Scout
Scout

Post by Tyrell »

So you guys are on a EU server.. but all english speakers? /ponders

Yes Tabs, I'm still living in germany.. for about another year or so. How've you been?

AND YOUR THE HORDE!!!!.. now what am I to do... /throws away his night elf combat swords rogue specs he was working on.. :(

Can you do full char transfers.. so if after I spend over a year building a toon and I go back to the states I can move all my hard work to a realm in the same timezone as me? Just a consideration. Hope to hear from more of you :)

Tyrell
Everyother MMORPG Retired!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Cross-continent character transfers are still Work In Progress I think. :D
Jump in!
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Hi Tyrell :)

Prinz lives in Canada and still plays with us Tyrell, so timezones aren't that big of an issue imo! And I don't miss Paladins, I hate them, and TROLLS ARE THE BEST.

Throw away the Night Elf, and while you're at it, throw away the Combat spec too....actually, throw away the Rogue and make a Mage and we will welcome you :D
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Hey Tyrell :)

Long time no see!

/Yslaine
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Vigz
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Vigz »

Hey Tyrell :) Good to see you. Feel free to join us but might wanna pick another class than rogue, shaman or warrior :P Waaaay too many people play them ;)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hi, did you manage to hook your wife on mmorpg's? :lol:
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Tyrell
Scout
Scout

Post by Tyrell »

No Fenz, I never did manage to get her hooked on mmorpgs much to my dismay. But, she plays the sims on the 2nd computer most of the time so it works out.

Gah.. Warrior, rogue, and shaman!!!! Those were like my 3 classes of choice. You know I can't play no prissy cloth wearer!! Ugh.. what to do.. still not sure if I can even play with you guys.. it wouldn't let me even view any of the EU servers let alone pick one as a server!

And /wave Yslaine.. long time no see :).. Speaking of long time.. anyone heard from Thantalus since.. well.. since forever? Or Melinko?

And heya Vigz.. miss grouping with you .. been a while :)
Vigz
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Vigz »

Thantalus played with us for a while but he had a really bad connection so he quit after a while. Melinko I have no idea.

And there's always druid or hunter if you dont want to play a clothie or the classes I mentioned though hunters might become the new fotm next patch :P
Tyrell
Scout
Scout

Post by Tyrell »

Yeah hunter sounded a little broken from the boards.. dunno about that.. and druid well.. I'll look into that one.. heard they solo pretty good.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

xen wrote:Cross-continent character transfers are still Work In Progress I think. :D
No, they actually said they're not gonna offer those transfers i believe.

Hi btw :)
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

Kibs wrote:
xen wrote:Cross-continent character transfers are still Work In Progress I think. :D
No, they actually said they're not gonna offer those transfers i believe.

Hi btw :)
there is some forum post, there is a link to it here somewhere where they said you can contact them and they will convert your cd key, thought they don't advocate support for this, and it takes time :)
ohhhh, clicky!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Yeah, your cd-key - not your account