Hello again SM

Chit chat
Tyrell
Scout
Scout

Post by Tyrell »

Umm.. so I had to buy a certain version of WoW to even play on EU servers?.. thats gonna kinda finish it off for me as I already have a version....
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

Kibs wrote:Yeah, your cd-key - not your account
oh, i thought you were talking about just serial. no can't do your account
Umm.. so I had to buy a certain version of WoW to even play on EU servers?.. thats gonna kinda finish it off for me as I already have a version....
it's not really clear from your posts what version you have atm though :)
you say you were asking for a char transfer to play with people on the US server, implying that you have a EU version. then you say you couldn't see any EU servers, implying that you have a US version :P

anyway, if you have EU atm, and want a US version, i've got one lying around here that i'm not using, so..
ohhhh, clicky!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

i still have a 10 day trial serial from my CE should you want it :)
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

You can play with the US version on EU servers and vice versa.. just need to change the realm list from US to EU.
I use the US version as I couldnt get the English version in Germany (but I could get the US version :P ) in the beginning and I didnt want to play the German version ;)
Cute Tauren!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

tabea wrote:You can play with the US version on EU servers and vice versa.. just need to change the realm list from US to EU.
I use the US version as I couldnt get the English version in Germany (but I could get the US version :P ) in the beginning and I didnt want to play the German version ;)
He still needs an European account then :)
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

As he lives in Germany .. he should be able to get an European account :)

Contact me, Ty, if you need help with "how to get an English version of the game in Gemany".
Cute Tauren!