1.7 Patchnotes

Chit chat
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

free range increases for shamans? i guess that part is meant for the Mages section under "Pwnt kekekekekeek"
ohhhh, clicky!
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Totally pissed off about the defence nerf. No sane warrior wears defence gear outside of instances. So why the hell nerf that. Well i guess those 2 might pieces i have are gonna be the only ones im gonna go for. Crit gear is the way im going now.
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

Prinz omg!1 you failed to see the UBER MAGE BUFF in the patch notes?! :
The free mana cost buff provided by the Mage's Netherwind armor set is now called "Netherwind Focus" and will be noted in your combat log.
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

rmz wrote:Prinz omg!1 you failed to see the UBER MAGE BUFF in the patch notes?! :
The free mana cost buff provided by the Mage's Netherwind armor set is now called "Netherwind Focus" and will be noted in your combat log.
yeah i noticed that one on the wow forum, didn't look at that part of patch notes....

if that is not a dumb mistake by the person who makes the patch notes ( guess it could be he doesn't care much for mages and didn't look ), then it's a nerf.

the 8 piece set bonus used to give a 10% chance at an INSTANT cast.
i don't think we need another clearcast crap thing, every mage has that already anyway, and mages don't really have mana problems anyway. who gives a fuck about int?
ohhhh, clicky!
Shaatii
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Shaatii »

at least warriors get one god thing "Shield Slam - Threat caused increased." altho it costs 30 rage so u cant do it that much :I and the -33% deff is just pure feaking BS! i think i am at 407 def in this pacth in next? i dont even want to think about it..
"its like the feminists, they want everything to be equal. But when the cheek comes, where are they?"

- George Costanza
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Latching onto the 1.7 subject since it's part of it.

Supposedly there are ways to create new Arcanums with Zandalar NPCs or quests or whatever (don't know the specifics on how to get them).

Death's Embrace for instance has 1% to dodge on a head/leg slot as well as something extra.
A current Arcanum from Dire Maul has only 1% to dodge on a head/leg slot and needs one of those Pristine Black Diamonds that go for 200g+ in the AH.
I wonder how obscenely expensive these new ones will be. Most of them are just downright divine!

(url might decay/invalidate after 1.7 has been released)