"Hunter Love Patch"

Chit chat
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

"Hunter Love Patch"

Post by Taurodomus »

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... post579367

Good work blizzard.. and the best thing with this is that this talent still will cost you 5/5. This is the end of hunter class.
Hunter-Love-Patch is now called The-Patch-When-Blizzard-Decided-That-It-Was-One-Damage-Class-Too-Much-And-We-Got-To-Make-All-Hunters-To-Reroll-Class.

yep.. So what classes do we need now in our guilds? im thinking of what im rerolling to
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Mwah not that bad imo, the SB nerf was worse. BTW do you always use crafted ammo? Already getting tired of mining mithril for ammo. Might be easier to just buy ammo from a vendor for levelling 8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

Fenz wrote:Mwah not that bad imo, the SB nerf was worse. BTW do you always use crafted ammo? Already getting tired of mining mithril for ammo. Might be easier to just buy ammo from a vendor for levelling 8)

Mithirl? :?: :?:

THORIUM!! :P
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

But... we need the DEATHBRINGER mascotte!
You can't do this Tauro!
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

my hunter wont be imba anymore? doh :(
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

sneek wrote:But... we need the DEATHBRINGER mascotte!
You can't do this Tauro!
nah i think i will specc full beast mastery instead since the new pet abilities :) but what really upset me is that EVERY FUCKING pet EXCEPT CRAB get new spells... =((
Razzie
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Razzie »

TavröDömus wrote:
nah i think i will specc full beast mastery instead since the new pet abilities :) but what really upset me is that EVERY FUCKING pet EXCEPT CRAB get new spells... =((
Saw Caydiem say something that they DO want abilities for other beasts (spider, crab, bear, etc) but they just won't be in for 1.7. So my guess is you'll see them in 1.8 :)
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

Razzie wrote:
TavröDömus wrote:
Saw Caydiem say something that they DO want abilities for other beasts (spider, crab, bear, etc) but they just won't be in for 1.7. So my guess is you'll see them in 1.8 :)

<3 caydiem. She must be good looking irl
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

TavröDömus wrote:
Razzie wrote:
TavröDömus wrote:

<3 caydiem. She must be good looking irl
not THAT good looking imo :p
she's in the 'murloc does e3' video thing