Seems like blizzard finally gave in

Chit chat
Kibs
Guild hopper

Seems like blizzard finally gave in

Post by Kibs »

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 950998&p=1

in case you're not aware of the current 'hot topic' on the US WoW boards : DnT put up a post basicly calling blizzard retards & threatening to stop playing if C'Thun didn't get hotfixed. And look - 2 days later Blizzard magically 'fixed' C'Thun.

Logical explanation: C'Thun was not supposed to go down untill 1.11 was done. Seems like they gave in and made him killable somewhat sooner.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

This is actually an interesting cat and mouse game that has been playing ever since BWL was introduced on the Live Servers.

Tigole and Furor are two developers in Blizzard responsible for content development. They are two ex-Everquest players who became famous for riding the eQ-dev team's tail in getting their content development and itemization done right.

Countless of posts have been made on the net by active C'Thun raiders on how it is considered to be impossible to beat him in the previous patches.

Death and Taxes had a player, Xi, riding Tigole's and Furor's asses on the "blatant incompetence" that is C'Thun.

So far, C'Thun's following the Ragnaros encounter. Raggie was unbeatable till all of Molten Core was dumbed down when BWL was announced.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Re: Seems like blizzard finally gave in

Post by Zilver »

Kibs wrote:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 950998&p=1

in case you're not aware of the current 'hot topic' on the US WoW boards : DnT put up a post basicly calling blizzard retards & threatening to stop playing if C'Thun didn't get hotfixed. And look - 2 days later Blizzard magically 'fixed' C'Thun.

Logical explanation: C'Thun was not supposed to go down untill 1.11 was done. Seems like they gave in and made him killable somewhat sooner.
Have a link to the DnT thread perhaps? I was looking for it but couldnt find it.
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Re: Seems like blizzard finally gave in

Post by Kibs »

Zilver wrote:
Kibs wrote:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 950998&p=1

Have a link to the DnT thread perhaps? I was looking for it but couldnt find it.
Their website is down atm. Exceeded their trafficlimit like 5 minutes after the link got put up :P

Should come back online one of these days tho, was an awesome post :)
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

http://www.dtguild.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2655
You have 14 Days. If after that time AQ is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play WoW.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where there is zero fucking playtesting. That's right not one fucking time did you incompetent fucks even try C'thun. EVEN if we ignore the bullshit that is Viscidus, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in Ahn Quiraj, by myself because everyone in the guild is fucking bored of playtesting your broken shit. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? TIGOLE WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of the C'thun which is completely fucking broken beyond recognition. Why not just put a big fucking sign on him that says HAHA FUCK YOU at least then we wouldn't waste our time.

Whoever came up with this sheer *fisting* of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at Xl@dtguild.com when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle B) Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaCraft since you've used up your alotted false advertising karma on BWL and collect 4 million bear asses scheme of '06.

Fix the C'thun encounter. Fix Ouro. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking encounters (I suggest you let whoever redid the Twin Emps one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the MOTHER FUCKING 10 MINUTE CORPSE RUN. Fix AQ (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Naxxramas team over to fixing Ahn Quiraj AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Ahn Quiraj, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Naxxramas.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from one of the top WoW sites on the internet to the most popular Solitaire fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

Now you say, Xl, you are one angry fuck. Well I'd like to give a big shout out to my two favorite people for inspiration (Furor , and Tigole ). All I have to ask you is 1 question. Where the fuck are the 2 caped crusaders now? That's right sitting at Blizzard HQ with their dicks in their hands, and their balls in a fucking jar under the CEO's desk. Here's my challenge to you two pathetic mother fuckers. Man up. Stop being a bunch of skirt wearing faggots. You wanted to talk shit about EQ's development, now guess what, you're the fucking man, and you're fucking it up yourselves. Not only that, just like the Sony devs, you're too fucking whipped and pathetic to admit it. So how about for once you do the right fucking thing, for once, and either fix this fucking shit, or get on your fucking pathetic knees and beg for forgiveness, like a 2 dollar street whore, for how badly you fucked the community you represented.

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=furor8ev.jpg
http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ban8ga.jpg
:lol:
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Imo Blizzard ain't got no balls.

Neither do DnT though...
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

/crai
Jump in!
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Hehe its an jab on an old famous post Furor made about EverQuest problems(which were worse imo think of cloth caps for instance (worth zilch as you can imagine) dropping from back then undefeated bosses yet etc:P.

The Plane of Time
2003-05-09 18:50:26 - Furor Planedefiler

You have 14 Days. If after that time the Plane is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Everquest.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the Plane of Time, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around while a group of 18 is repeatedly trying to beat one of the mini ring encounters. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? SMEDLEY WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of the Rathe which requires 80 people to defeat and then to limit encounters in the Plane of Time to 18.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular EQ fan site on the internet to the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

very interesting stuff this
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

And as of 22:30 CET, Nihilum dropped C'Thun.
World first, apparently.

This opens up the can of worms for Mr. Tigole and Mr. Furor and oh so rightly gives Mr. Xi the last laugh. Bet he'll have a tough time to stop laughing on this one.

All I want to know is... What does the "Eye of C'Thun" do?

Perhaps...
Eye of C'Thun
Binds when picked up
Trinket
Requires Level 60
Equip: When struck in combat inflicts 13 Shadow damage to the attacker.

Ah, nevermind, Eye of C'Thun is the "headquest" akin to Onyxia and Nefarian; gives a fury cloak, agi neck or caster ring.

Nihilum's a Horde guild too.
And flasked their entire raid with Titans.
That's Mage's, Rogue's, Healer's.
Everyone.

That's a hint, Blizzard.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

i was thinking the same, pretty funny that C'thun gets killed within no time after they patched it after that post appeared on the net...
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

sneek wrote:Nihilum's a Horde guild too.
And flasked their entire raid with Titans.
That's Mage's, Rogue's, Healer's.
Everyone.

That's a hint, Blizzard.
BoK ftw.
Jump in!