To all the DAoC SM's

Chit chat
Lokahi
Scout
Scout

To all the DAoC SM's

Post by Lokahi »

Just thought I would stop by and say "Hi" and see how you are all doing. Was thinking of a few old peeps lately is the only reason :)
Kerz
Champion
Champion

Post by Kerz »

Hey Lok how you doing mate:) Still playing daoc?
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Hey Lok! How are you? :) How have you been and what are you doing now?
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hi Lok, how's life on the other side of the pond?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Hiya Lokahi, how are you doing? :)

Still playing DAoC?

//Yslaine
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

lets all ask the same question!

(hi lok, how you doing!)

/elles
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Lokahi
Scout
Scout

Post by Lokahi »

LoL, you guys are funny.

Yeah, I'm still playing DAoC. Some of you might remember how much I love PvE :twisted: . However, with the clustering (mostly due to Merlin in the cluster) I can't compete with the inf since I'm not ML9 yet (also due to my hate for PvE. So I've been levelling up a cabby to group with the remaining SM's on Bors. Rymlant got a couple of his friends to join and the 3 of them have enough accounts/toons to regularly farm Darkspire and ML9, but I don't play with them much anymore.

Fiance kinda grounded me for a couple months so I wasn't even playing for a while there, but after buying her a $600 limited edition purse from Coach, I got a ram upgrade, new vid card, and a year's sub to DAoC, so I'll be around for a while.

Other then that I'm not working.... again, so I'm able to spend a lot of time at home with my daughter which is awesome. She's just over 1.5 years now and seeing all the stuff she's learning, and hearing it too (yes, she alraedy says "fuck, shit and dammit") makes me happy.

How are the rest of you doing? Have you guys tried anything else lately, or still just playing WoW?
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Lokahi wrote:just playing WoW?
you make it sound like its some kind of a game...

do you SM members actually know this guy???

;)
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Lokahi
Scout
Scout

Post by Lokahi »

DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot) is where I joined Sinister Ministry, and still am a part of.

There's only about a group of us still playing, but more of the old SM's are coming back. Regularly playing now are Kaleb, Dard, Shenk, Kor, Mia, Under and Cru. I think there have been more lately, but lots left again.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

yea daoc happens in waves .. altho it's looking pretttty dead atm (dunno bout bors, but the muppets have all but quit)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Lokahi wrote:DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot) is where I joined Sinister Ministry, and still am a part of.

There's only about a group of us still playing, but more of the old SM's are coming back. Regularly playing now are Kaleb, Dard, Shenk, Kor, Mia, Under and Cru. I think there have been more lately, but lots left again.
say hi to Miatull and Shenkung! .... tell Mia if she need to raise tailoring my house is the way to go.... we had our moments in there!

take care Lok

/slax
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Deltar
Scout
Scout

Post by Deltar »

Hey Lok, I haven't been here much as I have been working like a $2 whore on Welfare day lately. But I just got laid off so I will have some time to play and drop by and chat, thank god for Employment Insurance (god bless Canada). Hope everyone else is doing well as well, take care all.
Deltar
Sadened Armsman
Ratled, Earthen Ring 38 Hunter, Dark Elf
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

deltar you know what happened to prinz? he dissapeared from wow some time ago now and im starting to miss him. (no im not from the daoc days. i was just looking at your location and hopeing canadas is small enough for you to know him irl ^^)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

prinz is import canadian, dont think delt knows him :)
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

i know prinz is imported. but he might have been imported to next door to delt =)

you cant blame me for hopeing can you? =)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.